* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Field goal and expoint block

+3
sconn1
jerseydevil321
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
7 posters

Go down

Field goal and expoint block Empty Field goal and expoint block

Post by Your_Gurls-OBGYN Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:30 pm

I believe this a subject that needs to be handled intil they can patch it..But its up too you guys..Obviously i don't care cause i can block Fg's and expoints.. i just showing you the evidence and you guys can decide..These are videos of my labbing with brother..Obv i gonna be able to time the jump..But alot of people who have played against me have tried to quick kick and hold X and i can still block it..
Blocked Bowzhur,chizz 4 times last night...

If i didn't block Fg.. Its because i got too good of a jump on snap, and over jumped
http://www.justin.tv/yourgurlsobgyn/b/295478711

http://www.justin.tv/yourgurlsobgyn/b/295479096
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Field goal and expoint block Empty Re: Field goal and expoint block

Post by jerseydevil321 Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:04 pm

I only ever blocked one FG before without going offsides, against chizz, my timing is either too early or too late, only once has it been perfect

jerseydevil321
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by sconn1 Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:49 am

i blocked a FG in a lg gm tonight,,,didnt do it like that tho. just brought up deep guy in between outside guys,,,no running start,,,and ran and dove and got a piece. was my 2nd one in 12.

sconn1

Back to top Go down

Post by Your_Gurls-OBGYN Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:25 am

well i played many and blocked prolly over 50percent that i played.. Most of my league games lately i won;t even try
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:28 am

IMO - no extra point should ever get blocked - sure guys miss extra points BUT AT THE NFL LEVEL - THEY ARE NEVER BLOCKED (same with FG inside the 15-20...)

I dont think any1 should actively try to bl;ock extra points and short FGs - it NEVER happens in the NFL - so why should it happen in our SIM LGs

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by sconn1 Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:50 pm

sconn1

Back to top Go down

Post by sconn1 Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:01 pm

but it is also important to note that every blocked ex pt i can remember has been because of a bad snap or something the kick team did... in other words, they screwed it up themself. blocks caused by the defense are usually on long kicks where the kicker has to kick much lower and the kick itself might take slightly longer to get out because of needing a stronger run up

sconn1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mcnair2wycheck Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:33 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:IMO - no extra point should ever get blocked - sure guys miss extra points BUT AT THE NFL LEVEL - THEY ARE NEVER BLOCKED (same with FG inside the 15-20...)

I dont think any1 should actively try to bl;ock extra points and short FGs - it NEVER happens in the NFL - so why should it happen in our SIM LGs

That's not true, I've seen the Titans block a couple of PAT's over the years. It's rare but it does happen a couple of times a season throughout the NFL.

Getting on point though, if kicks can be blocked with such regularity, I think we should outlaw manually blocking kicks altogether. Even 50 yarders are blocked well under 50% of the time.

Mcnair2wycheck
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Your_Gurls-OBGYN Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:52 pm

I can block 1 expoint a game adleast.. i don't need to even jump snap.. just need a 95+ acc at 4th cb
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sconn1 Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:11 am

like i said above, when it happens in the NFL, idk if it's "every single time" but almost every time its due to a bad snap / hold or mistake the kick team made and got the x pt blocked. its not cause someone just burns and dives a 95+ off the edge

sconn1

Back to top Go down

Post by Your_Gurls-OBGYN Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:37 pm

Your such a tool man really... I was tryin to help encourage a rule for blocking off the edge.. Instead all u want to do in argue..

Im good with the rule as is now.. So fk it.. Some people like to make places they play more fun and better for all.. NOT HELP THEMSELFS
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dtigertron Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:55 pm

I read this a couple times, I don't know who you are talking about, but it seams every one that posted on this topic is in agreement that the blocked kicks are not sim.
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by kavorka2 Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:14 pm

i think sconn

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by sconn1 Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:42 pm

no, actually i was agreeing too. pointing out that this was not "sim." but apparently this is just another example of obgyn's unexplained and unmerited hate of me.

my league is strongly considering banning kick rushing all out because blocks have gotten too easy for too many. your initial post here was both welcome and timely in my opiniion. and i actually thought maybe this was some good "bridge building" for us on a subject we agreed on. but obviously, based on that lashing out at me above, i was wrong.

sconn1

Back to top Go down

Post by Your_Gurls-OBGYN Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:52 pm

If you are agreeing they why wasn't there a vote on this.. Your on the GC not me.. I just make the suggestion and u guys make the rules.. Obviously you don't care if no vote has been summitted yet
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sconn1 Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:20 pm

wow,,,, like i have said, i welcome this discussion and participated cause i am interested in seeing if a rule is necessary.

i devote alot of time to madden. i commish, i help out with many, many leagues both in consulting on the leagues and working with LM. i also play in 5 of my own. this is in addition to work, wife, 3 kids, other interests, etc, etc.... and a couple weeks ago, not that it's any of your business, but my wife's mother had a stroke @ age 62. So we have been running around from dleaware to jersey to philly as far north as bucks county to meet with the monsignor and working with her condo people, her employer, the hospitals, rehab, and now we are researching assisted living as well... oh, thats in addition to also caring for her 2 pets in addition to the ones we already have.

so, please accept my apologies in not bringing the GC to a vote as fast as you demand. i apologise for wanting to fully vet issues. i apologize for having so much on my plate and not being able to do things as fast as you wished, despite you not even asking me previously.

also, upon a lil further reflection, i would probably try a rule like this out in my own league before recommending it to another. and especially based on some of the hostilities i've gotten from you and a few others here, im sure the "sconn is trying to impose his rules on every league" jaw flapping would happen,,, so its prob best someone else took the lead there, but i would support the rule most definitely at this point.

have a nice day:)

sconn1

Back to top Go down

Post by Your_Gurls-OBGYN Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Obvious ur untrustworthly and have no time to be on GC.. So i vote u out so we can get people in here that have time for are leagues
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Your_Gurls-OBGYN
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum