* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

THINGS GOING WELL

2 posters

Go down

THINGS GOING WELL Empty THINGS GOING WELL

Post by chizz522 Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:21 pm

I would like to thank all of my members for there support and contribution to this

league...so far we are doing a great job at getting our gms in and advancing within

our 48 hrs time schedule. As we approach the midway point of the season i would like

to remind everyone that our trade deadline is week 12...make sure any trades are

done and reported before then. also there are a few members that are looking like

will be getting replaced do to the face that they are missing games and not active

enough. These players have been notified of this and you know who you are.. I have

my own personal rule in my league which i think is acceptable.. If you have 3 simmed

games you will loose your team and be replaced. I think if someone misses 3 games

then they are only bringing your lg down and not doing what they should. Anyhow

this is just a friendly reminder and a thank you to all my members....thanks guys and

keep up the good work. at this pace we will be in year 2 in no time.

Thanks Chizz522 Very Happy
chizz522
chizz522
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

THINGS GOING WELL Empty Re: THINGS GOING WELL

Post by GSLEEVER Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:54 pm

Are there any openings in your league?

GSLEEVER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: