* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

WEEKLY STAT LEADERS WEEK 6

4 posters

Go down

WEEKLY STAT LEADERS WEEK 6 Empty WEEKLY STAT LEADERS WEEK 6

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:34 pm

falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

WEEKLY STAT LEADERS WEEK 6 Empty Re: WEEKLY STAT LEADERS WEEK 6

Post by jmojsoski Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:18 pm

great job FF....looks like im dominating in sacks...i think we should have a player of the year section where ppl post there best offensive and defensive player and put there stats to justify the case...For example, My DPOY would b Dumervile....Doom has 20 tackles 7 sacks 2 INTS 2 fumble recoverys and 1 TD....Deff worthy of DPOY...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:50 pm

damn, i got nobody like that cept maybe tillman. 9 tackles, 5 int's

can i just vote my entire defensive line?

i should be pullin way far ahead after my bye week on d. passing is still at a crawl but i win games with defense anyways, plus turners getting the job done behind my high caliper offensive line.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:45 pm

u wont believe the way i use doom in my D in this league.... i almost fell like a d-coordinator in the nfl the way i use doom.. by far my best pick in the draft..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:24 am

jmojsoski wrote:u wont believe the way i use doom in my D in this league.... i almost fell like a d-coordinator in the nfl the way i use doom.. by far my best pick in the draft..

funny you should mention using players to take away opponents tendencies. last game i got burned a couple times by this slot receiver, quick as hell and was just missin the user pick. i switched some things up on d and nate clemonds came away with 3 picks. really surprised he didn't drop em all. i don't even wanna know wtf your doing with dumerville but i hope his ass is hurt if we meet in the SB. i hate that guy...
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:17 am

hahaha......i dnt no if you will make it to the SB...lol...your schedule is to soft,but thats not your fault...lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:58 am

I moved up in defense. Pretty happy about that.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:08 am

always nice to have a highlight on both sides of the ball. i have shit for a passing game lol, but my d is solid so far. got 7 picks last night, 3 by nate clemonds so that should get me up there a bit more too. guy was an animal, he was actually playing a cover two zone properly i was amazed.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:50 am

those user picks skillz= deadly
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:42 pm

Also...I'm excited about my bye week this week....that should move me up a little in the defensive rankings. I guess I'm one of the teams that has a bye week later in the season that everyone else...I know Falconfan is in the same boat.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:57 pm

i dont no about you guys, you guys can have the least points allowed...im trying to emulate the saints wining formula...score lots of points, pressure the QB which equates to INT and sacks....this should equal championship...lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:37 pm

4th in points scored and 3rd in points allowed I'll take it

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:01 am

jmojsoski wrote:i dont no about you guys, you guys can have the least points allowed...im trying to emulate the saints wining formula...score lots of points, pressure the QB which equates to INT and sacks....this should equal championship...lol

you decide that halfway through the season? lol...pretty sure we both were gonna shoot for 125 points allowed all year. think i'm still on pace...cough cough...

we have such an opposite style of gameplay jmo, your like the high blitz risk/high scoring offense whereas i score more off turnovers by playing conservative with a run game first, clock management and high percentage 3rd down conversion. would def make an interesting game.

but the nfc playoffs are gonna be brutal, buddah's still undefeated puttin up good points with a stingy defense not to mention mj, child and whoever else gets in.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:22 pm

no guts no gorly....thats my motto on D....lol...the team play game we played they got DESTORYED BY THAT D...lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:14 pm

jmojsoski wrote:no guts no gorly....thats my motto on D....lol...the team play game we played they got DESTORYED BY THAT D...lol

i'm still amazed that none of them quit, what troopers. that poor qb had no chance haha, he just waited for some long ass cj route to develop and was blasted by the time it did. i love to blitz too but damn dude, some of those calls looked like engage 8 lol.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:03 pm

I don't even wanna see the week 7 rankings. My game got simmed this morning...for a whopping 200 yards of total offense or something like that. That is gonna destroy me in the rankings and now I'm on bye this week. F@%KING SERVERS!!!!!!!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:58 pm

Deathwish22 wrote:I don't even wanna see the week 7 rankings. My game got simmed this morning...for a whopping 200 yards of total offense or something like that. That is gonna destroy me in the rankings and now I'm on bye this week. F@%KING SERVERS!!!!!!!

not gonna lie, i lol'd.

oh and btw you need a mic, mike. i'll probably do week 7 stats tonight cause i know your dyin to see em.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:41 pm

I know...I'm about to hit up ebay. But I don't even wanna know the shit I'm gonna catch from my g/f and 2 kids if I do get a headset. They already make fun of me enough for putting so much time into this. LOL! My g/f will be like "Why the hell are you talking to your imaginary friends?".
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Yea jmo's defense is very stout and the deadly part is he has coverage wen he blitzes...I have a high blitz rate as well but I'm either gonna get there or ima get burnt caus none of my 6 guys gets there its quite annoying...anyways ne and jmo have a similar offensive style we both go down the field multiple routes and very explosive so we put up a lot of points

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:48 am

thankz....but, im glad i didnt get to see your high powered O, because if its anything like mine, i will be in for one hell of a battle...and with we play the same style of D like you say, you should go very far in the playoffs....and i honesty think you will be in the NFC championship game, dont let me down, i rarely put my money on ppl but, i put my money on you buddah and one other player...that other player will be anonymous...lol...and just because u good doesnt mean your gonna win, i lost 3 AFC championships before winning multiple titles...Just play your game and have fun bro
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down