* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Home Page Chat The Killer??

4 posters

Go down

Home Page Chat The Killer?? Empty Home Page Chat The Killer??

Post by chizz522 Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:08 pm

Maybe its just me and i know there will be people who think im dumb and crazy. Since the home page chat box has been added to the MG page there has been a huge difference in the amount of posts, views, Trade blocks etc. in our forums. In a way i think the chat box has pretty much ruined what used to be fun and interesting part of being in the MG...which was getting on the site reading reviews about games and debates over different things. I guess what im getting at here is that the chat box has ruined what was once a great site to view and post your views and opinions...have debates over certian things and comunicating with other members of the MG thru the forums. When i joined the MG two seasons ago the forums were always busy and there was always something good to read..The chat box has takin a fun and unique part of the online franchise experience away from our members.. If you look at the homepage you can cleary see that no one posts anything anymore just by the amount of views and posts that you can see. In my opinion the chat box sucks and i wouldnt be at all upset if it were just erased off site and we went back to having a good busy forum section... Just My Opinion...Its the truth Chizz 522

But hell...i will be lucky if this even gets viewed by 10 ppl with the way things have been on the forums
chizz522
chizz522
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Home Page Chat The Killer?? Empty Re: Home Page Chat The Killer??

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:46 pm

ohhhhh you are 100% right - the chart box has cut down post INSTANTLY - (and i dont think thats necessarily a bad thing seeing that teh chat has replaced thease posts) - afterall guys get INSTANT feedback when p[articpating in a chat - when u make a post the feedback is far from instant....

We havce a great time in the chat chizz - its active everynite - and i have seen ypou on from time to time - but if u have a laptop, it shoul;d be part of regular nitely madden routine - log on the PSN network with teh PS3 and log on the chat with your laptop - I know some guys have the ability even to call play by play action in the chat WHILE THEY PLAY THEIR GAME (no way i could do this!) - but without question the chat has brought us all together as a community!

NEVERTHLESS - i would like to see forum particpation come up... and i will take some responsibiliuity there - i havent been posting asx much as i did in te past - and will try to do more - and i ask others to do the same...

Bottom line - i encourage all members to be poart of tehg chat and particpate in the forums - no reason why they both cant flourish...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:47 am

i do think its funny over at that other fool site - they are so high up on the number of posts they have - but teh funny thing is, this is teh extent of over 80% of their posts:

LOL!

or

+1

or

cool!

or

nice post

or

+2

or

DW & the Spas are fools!

I think its funny that they are so proud of the number of pôsts they have when over 80% of them are mindless blubber - made exclusively to give the illusion of more posts than they really have!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:49 am

GREENERRRR wrote:i do think its funny over at that other fool site - they are so high up on the number of posts they have - but teh funny thing is, this is teh extent of over 80% of their posts:

LOL!

or

+1

or

cool!

or

nice post

or

+2

or

DW & the Spas are fools!

I think its funny that they are so proud of the number of pôsts they have when over 80% of them are mindless blubber - made exclusively to give the illusion of more posts than they really have!

+1
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:49 am

GREENERRRR wrote:i do think its funny over at that other fool site - they are so high up on the number of posts they have - but teh funny thing is, this is teh extent of over 80% of their posts:

LOL!

or

+1

or

cool!

or

nice post

or

+2

or

DW & the Spas are fools!

LOL!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:52 am

Imagine that - i just got us 2 more posts! (three if u include this one!)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by chizz522 Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:49 pm

lol 10+2=12 Very Happy
chizz522
chizz522
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Paid_N_Fly Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:49 pm

Any lg's

Young_Paid_N_Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigmullet Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:27 pm

yes, many, yu can try mine, Bigmullet lg, there are many on this website

Mine is 25_30 round draft, n possible non_Draft developing

Bigmullet
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum