* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

funny stuff

Go down

funny stuff Empty funny stuff

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:00 am

DB74277 wrote:I love my SBLOteam so DW is just practice for SBLO, the team i drafted, for me and I could have won all 4 of those games so whatever.

and in response...

Deathwish22 wrote:DB...So I guess you would have no problem with me replacing you???...since Deathwish is just "practice" for you??? I have 2 veterans who are on me everyday about getting in this franchise. Veterans who are very well respected in this MSL family and who would give their left arm to have that squad or any squad for that matter in this franchise. I'm also sure these veterans would not treat that team like a "practice" squad...and would actually put up some wins and some effort to win in that division...I'm also sure Buddah would love some competetion in that division rather than your 0-4 perfomance and I know for a fact that the Redskins are not a bad team because Sloppy had that team in the playoff hunt before he was booted for poor communication. You can call me dick for calling you out...but frankly your comments are just not acceptable and you not only offended myself...but everyone else in this franchise.

Take this as a WARNING. Consider yourself on a very short leash. For anyone to call their team in this franchise a "practice" team is an insult. Everyone damn well knows this is one of the hardest franchises to play in...and to get in for that matter. You had a golden ticket because you were recommended by a respectable member of this franchise. But I'm seriously starting to doubt myself for letting you in after reading your post.

DB, you let me know what you think is best...I would love to hear your comments
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

funny stuff Empty Re: funny stuff

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:03 am

Deathwish22 wrote:An official warning has been given to Txboy for his abusive language towards another player in this Franchise. Bros, I'm all about trash talk and slamming your opponent on these boards in fun way. But using abusive language like this on these boards just makes us look incredibly childish and I don't want to ever see this ever again on these boards. This type of language is what I feel you would run into in a lobby game. We are a premiere and professional SIM league...although no verbal abuse of race, religion, or sexual preference was used...I still feel that directly calling someone names of an explicit nature like this is not something we want to see on these boards. Save it for your Blast Chat room like everyone else does. You guys have no idea how many people read our forum posts.

Txboy...you have been given a warning. If you have another violation from here on out...it will be charged to you as a violation of our Code of Conduct and you will be automatically suspended for 4 games from the Deathwish Franchise with absolutely ZERO questions asked.

I'm must say I'm pretty disappointed in you Txboy...I give you your own section and a lot of breathing room to voice your opinion in any way you want...which most of the time you do a great job doing so...but this type of abusive language will not be tolerated in the Deathwish Franchise.
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:45 am

FalconFan wrote:with MFL folding already this should be getting started soon i hope
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum