* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

dtigertron internet down, 2 weeks posibley

2 posters

Go down

dtigertron internet down, 2 weeks posibley Empty dtigertron internet down, 2 weeks posibley

Post by dtigertron Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:13 am

Hey, I lost my internet. It is a long story, but the short version is, I don't have access to the funds to pay my bill. It is an online bank, and I lost the debit card. I hope to have replacement 7 to 10 business days. It was supposed to be here already, I lost it last month. I am hoping the other one was lost in the mail. I have ordered another, and am praying this one shows up. Sorry guys, I will be back as soon as I can.
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

dtigertron internet down, 2 weeks posibley Empty Re: dtigertron internet down, 2 weeks posibley

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:34 pm

dont sweat it dtigertron - we will save your team for yha - lety us know when your back!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

dtigertron internet down, 2 weeks posibley Empty Re: dtigertron internet down, 2 weeks posibley

Post by dtigertron Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:41 pm

Darn, my team is still available? lol, I mean, good. I have internet back. I have to work tonight (Saturday). I now work 6 days a week during the afternoon, and the same 3 nights Tue, Thur, and Sat. Will update availability thread tonight after work or tomorrow.
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum