* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

My League Manager Sign up Info

2 posters

Go down

My League Manager Sign up Info Empty My League Manager Sign up Info

Post by chizz522 Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:34 pm

Note - before u follow these instructions u must have an active account and be logged in at www.myleaguemanager.net

This is for all Chizz lg owners. You will need the leaguemanager site to manage your team, handle trades, including draft pick trades, plus will provide you with all kinds of cool statistical analysis, power rankings and whatnot.

Follow this link http://myleaguemanager.net/apps/acceptInvite.cfm?lid=LG2808_&uid=5428&lname=chizz lg

This will take you to the sign up page, if you have an account with leaguemanager already, simply choose your team (the one you chose in the game) and enter the league password, which is buffalo.

If you do not have an account (its free) and need to register with the site, just go here http://myleaguemanager.net and click "register" and fill out the simple form. Then come back here and follow the 1st link to enter the Chizz league.

This will give you an opportunity to explore the site, especially if you are new to leaguemanager. If you have any questions, feel free to text or call me or hit me up in the PS3MG chat.

chizz522
chizz522
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

My League Manager Sign up Info Empty Re: My League Manager Sign up Info

Post by localchili Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:37 am

I was using EA Sports Madden Online Franchise website to do the same, but it seems League Manager gives you more options. I do like EA Sports visual interface more but that doesn't make up for the addition tools League Manager provides.

Thank you Chizz.
localchili
localchili

Back to top Go down