* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

LMFAO off at how good they think they are...

2 posters

Go down

LMFAO off at how good they think they are... Empty LMFAO off at how good they think they are...

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:02 pm

that other fool rouge organization is always sayn that their worse players would be our best players in the PS3mg - but i LMFAO at the truth of all this...

bjcole who is said to be 1 of their top 10 players joined chizz522 league - and after he had his ass handed to him in the first 2 weeks - HE QUIT!

Mjkight who is no dounbt a great player - he is always mentioned as 1 of their TOP PLAYERS - and he does well in the PS3MG - but he is just 1 of the top 20 guys - he beats the best players in our leagues (like kwilson2010 - and he loses to top players just as frequently) - and i am not bagging in mjkights skill level - he is a great player - and has shown this in the PS3MG but he is just 1 of 30-40 guys that could beat any of the `TOP 10``players in the rankings - the point is their is TONS of parity in our group because of the HUGE depth in skill level - and i am sure that they have 5-8 players that could compete in this group of 30-40 guys - but after those 5-8 players their is a huge drop off in skill level....

This is also illustarated when we tried to get them to play in US vs them FANTASY draft LG - where we would have all ouir teams in speperate conferences - they turned that invitation down... not sure how they could even think they have a higher skill level of players when they pussy out of such a challenge... pretty weak
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

LMFAO off at how good they think they are... Empty Re: LMFAO off at how good they think they are...

Post by youngwattz Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:41 pm

Weak huh...lmao
youngwattz
youngwattz
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

LMFAO off at how good they think they are... Empty Re: LMFAO off at how good they think they are...

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:50 am

youngwattz wrote:Weak huh...lmao

yes weak - and it doesnt surpised me you didnt know about any of this - of cpourse The Spas and FF arent going to go around speaking the truth! I know there is more straight upo guys at MSL than there are pussys - the problem is u have pussies making decisions for u!

Of course they wouldnt have polled theleaders of the MSL if they wanted to play in PS3MG vs MSL league - they didnt want to have theior asses handed to them - its easuy for them to sit back and say they are the best BUT THEY NEVER PUT THEIR MONEY WHERE THEIR MOUTH IS!

youngwattz had no idea that MSL turned down our invitation top play in such a league - no since me rehasing what i told him - thsi is the message i sent him in response - he seemed surpised to here the Spas and FF were such big pussies!

reply mesage to youngwattz:

of course shane and FF didnt poll the members of MSL - they just made a unilateral decision and PUSSY OUT - ask mjkight - ask shane himself - ask FF - its the truth ,,, they will say that the players we have dont liVE up `to MSL sim standard`but the TRUTH IS we gave them a list of over 30 guys (we only need 16 for our coinference) who play in the odd MSL league or are well known to MSL guys as SIM and they still wimped out.... its the truth - they will spin it to look better - but this is the truth,,, ask billy - i am sure mjkight talked toi him abiout it too

MSL best lgs have 7-8 good players that coul;d play with our best - but we have 40 of thiose players that could beat CP, FF and company at any given time,,...

but than again - idk if this league would ever come to together - i hear all MSL so called best lgs all play ALL-PRO - there is no way i could convince our best playewrs to play in an ALL-PRO league = they wont do it -

i would love to see this lg happen - mjkight said he would run it - respected by bith group =- HELL FOR ARGUEMENTY SAKE I SAID MSL COULD EVEN HAVE THE OFFICIAL MESSAGE BOARD SECTION - BUT IN THE END - ALL WE GOT WAS LAME ASS EXCUSES - SOUUNDED A LOT LIKE BEING PUSSY
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum