* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Kight Lg.

5 posters

Go down

Kight Lg. Empty Kight Lg.

Post by Mjkight Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:34 pm

Hey old friends. Ive been meaning to hit some of you up. Den Scholer J-mo and some others. I have been talking to Green and we was thinking of having Kight lg again. Going to see if i had some of your guys support first. Kight lg was fairly successful last year and alot of fun for me. I dont always have time everyday but i usually enlist the help of green.

Anyways any old friends that want to post on this topic that is interested in Kight lg hit me up.

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Kight Lg. Empty Count me in

Post by dtigertron Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:08 pm

I will play in yours as long as it is another fantasy draft franchise. Still undecided as to whether I will run my own. Probably wait a month or so after release to see how yours and Greener's franchises go.
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Kight Lg. Empty Re: Kight Lg.

Post by Mos3ttiKid22 Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:11 am

Hell yea! U can deff count me in
Mos3ttiKid22
Mos3ttiKid22
Rookie
Rookie

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjkight Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:45 am

DTIGERTRON and MOS3TKIDS MY BOYS! Thats what im talking about looking for some of my boys. Man good to hear from you guys. You know you two are more than welcome. Couldnt have a kight lg with out ya. Good stuff looking forward to the game. Dtigerton you would be a great commish...really i was looking for help which i was probably going to get from green. If your interested in just assisting i couldnt turn ya down. Anyways looks to be a fun season of madden.

Mjkight
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:31 pm

got my attention ... you know I'm down 4 ur lg as well I think you and greeners leagues were the last 1s I was able to play in before madden died to me lol
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Kight Lg. Empty Kight Lg

Post by morrisbrown94doc Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:04 pm

I'm in like last year..it was pretty succesful

morrisbrown94doc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down