* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

I just Want to Give thanks

+2
falconfansince81
jmojsoski
6 posters

Go down

I just Want to Give thanks  Empty I just Want to Give thanks

Post by jmojsoski Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:36 pm

I just Want to Give thanks greenerrr and deathwish for having 2 of the most active and legit franchises....i read around the broads and i am consistently finding complaints and ppl who cheese and quitters...Thank you greenneerr and Deathwish for keeping as much baloney out of your franchise as possible...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

I just Want to Give thanks  Empty Re: I just Want to Give thanks

Post by falconfansince81 Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:39 pm

i agree, i haven't ran into one cheeser so far and everyone who's lost (aside from lana who quit anyways) has been cool about it and showed good sportsmanship. i haven't played in greeners league, but i'm sure its just as good. cept for the acc clock missing lol, but thats just personal preference.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:41 pm

lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:09 pm

Yea no doubt. Unfortunately I was too late for Greenerrr's but DW's is easily my favorite franchise. Just sucks that I suck at drafting haha.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:32 pm

much appreaciate the gratitude... its nice to here...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:40 am

Yes, thank you very much bro. I tend to get too caught up sometimes in the drama...because I really do care about my franchise and when I hear someone bash on it...I tend to go overboard in my retaliation. But it's nearly impossible to keep 32 guys happy in a online franchise at one time. JMO...I'm glad to have you back this season. Your work with Falconfan has been truly amazing on the Team Rankings posting and could never ask for more out of 2 guys. I've seen other franchise on here that use mine and greener's franchise as their base to how they want their franchise to run. I just don't think that some of these guys who start new franchises, bash our franchise about the rules, or complain about how the franchise is being run...actually know how much work goes into running a successful franchise on here. I know for a fact a devote a good portion of my daily routine to to keeping this franchise moving smoothly. You can't keep everyone happy. Once again...a very humble thank you.

Mike ~ Deathwish22
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:43 am

Also...always keep in mind...the first season is where we test the waters with new players. You know from day one in a franchise that you aren't going to have the same 32 players for the next season. It's just a given. I'm trying to weed all the bad ones out now...but it still takes an extreme amount of work and effort.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:08 pm

I need to throw somethin in her as well. This is by far the best franchise I have been in since I did a small 1 with my buddies last year. I'm happy to find a place that I've been accepted at caus I kno my wordage can come off aggressive and may seem like I have a problem with how ppl play when that's not the case. I try to bring a different deminsion somethin to these franchises and I'm glad ppl listen to me and the competition in these franchises is awesome. These franchises are ran with an iron fist yet comprimsing efforts. The best ran site...the best ran franchises I have been in by far guys thanks for showing me respect and everyone else respect and not being big headed caus u run something.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:21 am

bigbuddah wrote:I need to throw somethin in her as well. This is by far the best franchise I have been in since I did a small 1 with my buddies last year. I'm happy to find a place that I've been accepted at caus I kno my wordage can come off aggressive and may seem like I have a problem with how ppl play when that's not the case. I try to bring a different deminsion somethin to these franchises and I'm glad ppl listen to me and the competition in these franchises is awesome. These franchises are ran with an iron fist yet comprimsing efforts. The best ran site...the best ran franchises I have been in by far guys thanks for showing me respect and everyone else respect and not being big headed caus u run something.

its nice to here ty for oour efforts - BUT THE FRANCHISES AND THE SITES ARE SUCCEWSSFUL BECAUSE OF THE MEMBERS! and i appreaciate all the quality support the entire community give the madden group - at guys like BIGBUDAH are a great example of the quality members...

btw - BIGBUDAH has done a lot a work on a section dedicated to SIM play at the Madden School (i was able to help him a little) - if u are looking for more topics of relevence regarding Madden - u should check it out - (and eyball our SIM section while your there) - good fun

http://www.madden-school.com/forum/
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum