* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

LMFAO at MSL and their propoganda posts!

2 posters

Go down

LMFAO at MSL and their propoganda posts! Empty LMFAO at MSL and their propoganda posts!

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:58 am

Well this posts is to all the MADDEN SHIT LEAGUE MSL fools who come by this forum everyday - even though we now use the chat to communicate directly (far superior way of doing things)

According to MSL (Madden Shit Leagues) we are dieing! ROTFLMFAO - lets review...

- our chat has a great gathering every nite - day in day out - doesnt matter what day of the weak it is - and sure its shared with MC but their is just as many PS3MG members in the chat as as MC (if not more...) and its a great way for our PS3MG and MC partnership to develop - PS3MG does FANTASY DRAFT LGS and MC does non draft lgs - works great...

GREENERRRR LG has been second to no league in madden - and is absolutely the BEST FANTASY DRAFT League around - particpation rates ARE ABSOLUTELY THROUGH THE ROOF! We advance on time - all the time with our steady MON WED FRI advance routine... COMPETITION is top shelf - (if u want to compare competition levels - Mjkight is a cross over player and is renowned to be 1 of the best players over Madden Shit Leagues MSL - and Mjkight is an excelent player but he IS ONLY 1 OF 12-15 GUYS THAT COULD WIN THE SUPERBOWL... - at Madden Shit Leagues MSL- they have 3 or 4 players that play decent - than the rest are just a bunch of scrubs - Proof is always in the pudding - a number of times we get MSL guys joining our LGS (and not even in GREENERRRR lg where the compettition is the steepest BECAUSE A VACANCY IN GREENERRRR LG IS A RARE OCCURENCE and the wait list is huge!) - regardless of the LG - they get their ass handed to them and they leave with their tails between the legs - ITS FUNNY AS HELL!

GREENERRR league has finished 2 seasons and is in week 13 of season 3 - no doubt we will reach the end date of season 10 - i doubt Madden Shit Leagues MSL so called "premier league" will make it there because the COMMISH HAS NEVER FINISHED A FULL MADDEN YEAR EVER AND THE MEMBERS ALWAYS QUIT IN THE SPRING - so dont hold your breathe if u think that league is gettn to the end date! Ohhhh and this so called premier league plays on ALLPRO!!!! How could you even consider yourself the best league around when u dont even play on the HIGHEST difficulty level - weak ass shit!

Not only is GREENERRRR league a great success but chizz league is top shelf too - he is deep into season 3 and advances every 48 hours with +90% particpation rate... ALL games get played... Skill level is excellent... The SIM quality is top shelf! This league is excellent and is superior to any leagues over at Madden Shit Leagues MSL! Recently The SPAS has brought up old topics between chizz and i - and its no secret, we havent always got along... But thats in the past - i have nothing but respect for chizz and his league - he does a great job and i am proud of what he has accomplished!

The funny thing over at Madden Shit Leagues MSL - if their leagues are so good, why are the always looking to replace players? Everytime you look on their message boards - 1 league or another is tryn to find new players! If the league was good, PLAYERS WOULDNT LEAVE! and when u do get natural turnover - if u have a good league, players are replaced by INTERNAL REFFERALS - but thats doesnt happen at Madden Shit Leagues MSL - they have to scrounge for new boddies - they take anyone with a pusle in their leagues - go look now at their boards i bet their is some league desprate for players! (sure mullet lgs looking for players all the time - but mullets lg is like MG 3rd cousin of a league - mullet does his best but he has his own way of doing thinsg and thats not for everyone but some guys have a good time in his league - there is always 29+ guys in his league - so he must be doing things right!)

What is the biggest joke - is that the SPAS over at Madden Shit Leagues MSL really thinks he is guru of both football and madden - when the truth is he is 'KNOW IT ALL" that actually KNOWS VERY LIL - 1 of my favs is when he proposed a rule BANNING presnap motion - here is 1 of his GEMs!

the SPAS wrote: If you motion a player from any position, the ball can not be snapped until that player is set. (ie, he can't be still behind the line, he can't be still motioning out to the far sideline....he has to complete his motion to the new position, and set himself)
In the NFL, if a player is in Motion, its a false start penalty, yet Madden allows it, and people abuse it

WOW! - get half a clue SPAS! The worst thing about this is that he actually started a poll to argue the merrits of his proposal AND GUYS ACTUALLY STARTED VOTING IT IN! (until someone with half a clue explained to the spas he was confused about very basic NFL rules) LOL! If you listen to this SPAS - i hope u like Science fiction and Fantasy because it has no basis in real world!!!! I have literally forgot more football than that clown would ever know... In fact - I think they are coming out with a movie around the SPAS life - its a re-make of THE JERK (orginal with STEVE MARTIN) - but this is going to be a cartoon version called THE SPAS - the Main character looks just like FAT ALBERT (BUT THE VOICE ISNT BILL COSBY - it actually PEE-WEE HERMAN!) - So you have this big fat guy - (THE SPAS) and he has soft womans like voice spoken by PEE WEE HERMAN... Actually i read that PEE WEE was doing research on the role so he was chilling with the SPAS - so after PEE WEE whipped him at YATZEE and they got tired of playn CONNECT FOUR - PEE WEE took the SPAS to his favorite adult movie theatre (but the SPAS had to pay for 2 tickets because he takes up 2 seats in the theatre!) - but from what PEE WEE was sayn on his FACEBOOK page, THE SPAS didnt mind having to pay double price because PEE WEE and him had a good ole time! - I am glad he had so much fun - he needs a break after thinking up all those great rules!

PICTURE copy & pasted from PEE-WEE HERMAN'S facebook page:

LMFAO at MSL and their propoganda posts! Spas-1

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

LMFAO at MSL and their propoganda posts! Empty Re: LMFAO at MSL and their propoganda posts!

Post by chizz522 Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:07 pm

OMFG that pic is funny as hell. But yea those are the real facts. Why would these dirtbags wana bash on me and my league?? OH PROLLY CUZ WE WENT THRU AN ENTIRE PLAYOFF, SUPERBOWL AND ROOKIE DRAFT IN 48 HOURS??? REALLY LOOKS LIKE A DYING LEAGUE. BACK THE FUCK UP AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN SHIT LEAGUES. I DEALT WITH ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT LAST YEAR WHEN YOU(FR8TRAINSHIT AKA GAYTRAINSHANE) AND CHEDDAH HAD YOUR BS CONSPIRACY AND LIES ABOUT ME AND MY GAME PLAY SO YOU COULD GET MY TEAM AND TRADE HIM ALL THE GOOD PLAYERS FOR SHIT....YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY A JOKE AND WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTYHING LIKE THE MG PERIOD...GREENERR AND I SUFFERED MINOR DISAGREEMENTS.....BUT LIKE (ADULTS) WE HAVE SETTLED THAT AND PUT IT ALL BEHIND US, NOW ALONG WITH BEING GOOD FRIENDS, WE SUCCESSFULLY ENJOY WORKING TOGETHER AND COUNTINUALLY GROWING THE "BEST GROUP IN MADDEN 12". Hope everyone has a merry christmas Very Happy
chizz522
chizz522
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

LMFAO at MSL and their propoganda posts! Empty Re: LMFAO at MSL and their propoganda posts!

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:23 pm

I found it even more funny that in their post, THE SPAS misquotes me - apparently he is under the impression - that i said, "i have a $1000 a month interent connection!" lol! Not sure where he got that crap! Possibly a type O of some kind but likly just more of his lies... REGARDLESS - who on earth woulkd pay $1000 a month for internet? LOL!

I do have a bigger internet bill than most - which is well over $100 a month but thats because 1 of my rental properties i include internet connection within their rent - ITS A STUDENT HOUSE - i rent the home out by the room - and the rental fee includes all bills (including internet...) - but even with that extra expense on my internet bill - its not even close to $1000! lol

This is just another typical example of the BS propoganda that the Spas SPUES - much like how he spues every weekend with PEE-WEE! - The difference is that his posts are LIBELOUS PROPOGANDA and with PEE-WEE his spues are physical expulsion of bodily fluids! but to each their own! and if that makes him happy - I AM HAPPY FOR HIM!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum