* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Joej8 has been BOOTED

3 posters

Go down

Joej8 has been BOOTED Empty Joej8 has been BOOTED

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:20 am

Yo bros...Joej8 (Cowboys) has been permanently removed from the Deathwish Franchise for harassment to his opponent and purposely violating the 4th down rule 5 times in his game versus Johnnylagz (check the game stats on the Giants vs. Cowboys game for week 7). After Johnny told him he was breaking the rules he began to harass Johnny using vulgar language and threatening him. Not to mention Joej8 also had terrible communication skills and was the topic of a few posts on here for his non-sim style playing (He was the guy who would throw from one side of the field with his QB to his RB across the field on a screen pass from the numbers...like a 50 yard screen pass across the field...that would never happen in the NFL). I'm not messing around anymore. Harassment will not be tolerated. Purposely breaking rules will not be tolerated. I'm going to start mowing them down 1 by 1. Those of you know who you are. I keep a log of complaints on players in my franchise in a little notebook. Joej8 had already been reported 4 times this young season. I'm not putting up with it anymore and I'm sick of my inbox getting filled up with complaints on the same guys every week in and week out. Joej8's (Cowboys) vacant spot will be filled immediately. I just wanted to address this before the rumor mill started flying. Thanx bros!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Joej8 has been BOOTED Empty Re: Joej8 has been BOOTED

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:48 am

good shit, i like this 0 tolerance idea. he won't ever change, and will always play cheesy...talkin shit though is just going beyond the line of ignorance.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:28 pm

Im not going to get into details but he had it coming from the 1st half he's a joke and got mad b/c he ran with his qb if his hb wasnt open so i spyd with my de ..he said thats illegal .. n the harassment began..

so any1 who doubts DW ( wich there shouldn't be any1) just know this guy fully had it coming

and seeing that he'd been complained about before makes me wonder why greener told me to take it easy on him..

also huffinator and joej8 are good friends .. just keepin an eye out there as you know I am starting my own lg and not only will joej8 not be allowed in

but I will run 0 tolerance as well I love the respect DW shows to actual sim players .. good job DW , I applaud you for dealing with him to begin with lol

johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:48 pm

Thanx bro...I will keep an eye out on the Huffinator situation...I didn't know they were good friends. If he starts causing problems...I've got another guy who is totally legit and has been recommended from another one of our legit players. We will get all the bugs fixed. I will be eliminating them 1 by 1. I'm pretty upset that we've already had 2 extensions in the first season. That shouldn't be happening.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:18 pm

now I dont know of course if huff is in fact like joej8 just saying its something to watch I will be as well with my league coming up ..

worst part of all this..I was gonna let him slide b/c I was told to take it easy on him..then he started it all lol ... ( face palm type stuff there lol )

the delays dont sweat it were in the nfl season .. ppl watch the games sundays n monday night plus that double header monday night..

ppl are just getting into their routines for school as well and this 2 .. it should pick up but I know what you're thinking we should all be so excited that we should be playing games asap but instead its struggling..

its not just your league and I havent even filled mine yet .. you'll be ight bro
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down