* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Week 6 Game of the Week

2 posters

Go down

Week 6 Game of the Week Empty Week 6 Game of the Week

Post by VanillaSmooth Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:55 am

5-0 Minnesota Vikings vs. 5-0 Chicago Bears

Week 6 Game of the Week Vikings-vs-bears-logos-large

Not only this the game of the week, it is again the game for the top spot in the power rankings, the game to decided the division leader, and last but not least the game to decide the NFC leader. Vikings and the Bears will again meet again week 17 which may also decide who gets a first round bye and who will be in the wild card. The Vikings and Bears are clear favorites in the NFC as they are 2 of the remaining 4 undefeated teams in VIP. This will clearly be a great game with the Vikings averaging 32 ppg and the Bears only giving up 12 ppg. The bears are coming off a nail bitter against the Detroit Lions in a 28-27 win. This is the Vikings 2nd week in a row that they will be in the Game Of The Week. Last week vs. the Arizona Cardinals, the Viking were able to over come the Cardinals as the took over the top spot in the power rankings by holding the Cardinals and picking of QB P.Rivers 4 times and not allowing him to throw a TD and holding them off in the 4th quarter to a 20-17 win.

Vikings Keys to Victory:
1) Keep The Balance. This team does not have a player rank in the top 10 in any of the 4 major categories. This team is not selfish and loves the spread the ball around on offense.
2) Contain Rookie HB D.Murray. This Kid is a game changer keep him in check!
3) Control the Line of scrimmage! This bears teams has a crazy front 7 lead my LOLB C.Matthews but they have many guys that can kill you! not only in the run but in the pass
4) Get to QB S.Bradford. The reason this bears team is so deadly is because Bradford has only been sacked 2 times this season. Vikings have the league leading sacker, hopefully he has another great game and can bring him down.

Bears Keys to Victory:
1) Stop the Vikings Pass Rush! They have a total of 23 sacks on the season with 7 different guys the O-Line of the bears needs to control this game!
2) For the bears this game is won and lost at the line of scrimmage. The Vikings have allowed Kolb to get sacked 11 times so that huge front 7 of the bears needs to get to Kolb
3) This game is lost if the bears secondary can not contain the vikings balanced passing attack. They have 4 guys that have over 12 catches. You slow that down and you have a win.

I wish i could watch this game because it is going to be a great one! Let me know your predictions!

Bears 21 Vikings 17

I believe bears D will win this game. If the vikings do win I think everyone should jump on their band wagon
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Week 6 Game of the Week Empty Re: Week 6 Game of the Week

Post by RIPxPatTillman40 Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:17 pm

Great write up areola, but my prediction 4 the gm is a 31-17 win by the Vikings who will remain the only unbeaten tm n the NFC

RIPxPatTillman40
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Week 6 Game of the Week Empty Re: Week 6 Game of the Week

Post by VanillaSmooth Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:40 pm

viking 33 bears 28
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down