* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Week 7 Game Of The Week

3 posters

Go down

Week 7 Game Of The Week Empty Week 7 Game Of The Week

Post by VanillaSmooth Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:07 pm

5-1 Chicago Bears vs. 4-2 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Week 7 Game Of The Week 2011-nfl-week-7-bears-vs-buccaneers-dvd-620d

This is the Chicago Bears second straight appearance in the game of the week. The bears lost the game of the week to the #1 rated Minnesota Vikings. The Bears put a fight in that game only loosing 33-28 and look to rebound this week and get back on the winning track. The Buccaneers are a very dangerous team to watch out for their 2 looses are to two #1 rated teams and they have kept those games very interesting. They want to prove to the league they are a dominate force and a team that is hungry is a dangerous team. The Bucs by far have the hardest schedule and have to fight to win every week. This game will be a fight to the end if these two teams bring their A game

Bears Keys To Victory:
1) Run the ball! Rookie HB D.Murray had a smear 27 yards and that is the reason they lost vs the Vikings, If D.Murray has a good game the bears should win.
2) Contain QB T.Pryor. Everyone knows how dangerous this kid can be, not only contain him on the ground but threw the air
3) Keep an eye on WR. A.Johnson this guy can easily get 100 yards receiving
4) Dont not let the Buccaneers LB's control this game. This team runs a 3-4 and have a premier guy at all LB positions.

Buccaneers Keys To Victory:
1) Get to S.Bradford! The vikings got to Bradford 4 times last game and it confused the offense so do the same!
2) Watch out for the 1-2 punch in the passing game of TE G.Olsen & WR L.Murphy.
3) Do NOT turn the ball over! T.Pryor isnt the most accurate QB in the league so do not take any chances

MY Predictions:
The Team that has the more take aways will win this

Bears 34 Buccaneers 31 F/OT

Runner Up Game of the week, Battle Of The Defeated

Atlanta Falcons 0-6 vs Detroit Lions 0-6

one of these teams are battling to show they are not gonna be the 0-16 team
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Game Of The Week Empty Re: Week 7 Game Of The Week

Post by BigDaddyLamont Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:25 pm

great write up, gonna be a game!

BigDaddyLamont

Back to top Go down

Post by chizz522 Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:52 pm

Terrell who??? haha dumervil 5 sacks and a sack fumble, No running with pryor against those speedy DEs. GG bro, eventho it could have been a blowout you kept it closer then i thought, couldnt believe your 88 spd cb outran 96 spd receiver to get that int lol. Not to mention that cb is what 66 ovr? Thats why i hate madden. Oh yea and that fumble by murray got him benched for the season, mathews will now be the primer back for the Bears..sorry demarrco but hang on the damn ball. He caused me the loss to the vikings to, damn fool.
chizz522
chizz522
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddyLamont Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:19 pm

I was gonna write somethin real nice and even give Chizz some respect but after reading what he wrote.........game was disconnected at the start of the 4th i had ball, he counted game, yea i was down 2 td's but he had JUST scored to make it 2, starting the 4th with the ball, i came back 4 TD's down in 1 Quarter with this very team early in the year so i KNOW it was possible. COULD HAVE BEEN A BLOWOUT?! game was 17-10 wit one minute in 3rd, he scored to end the quarter but i had ball and a chance. WHY DID YOU COUNT GAME. I think we all know why, we could have recreated but you didnt even give me that option. And then you write this trash about how well you played!? yea right was Defensive struggle all game till you broke that last score, But if you need to say a really good game was not even good to feel better, go head, alll respect lost for you......

BigDaddyLamont

Back to top Go down

Post by chizz522 Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:24 pm

I dont look for respect. i look for wins. sorry man, next time i will let you win so i dont have to hear all your blat assin
chizz522
chizz522
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddyLamont Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:29 pm

I'm sorry I thought Ps3Madden Group was about more than wins, wow your a tard

BigDaddyLamont

Back to top Go down

Post by VanillaSmooth Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:33 am

lots of passion in this game and i like it but lets all be gentlemen here and just say GG. Both had a lot riding on this game and a tough lose due to a disconnect but lets move on from this and keep up the passion in a good way
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down