* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Eagles Suiting Up For Big Divisonal Game

2 posters

Go down

Eagles Suiting Up For Big Divisonal Game Empty Eagles Suiting Up For Big Divisonal Game

Post by Mos3ttiKid22 Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:15 pm

The Divison Lead of the NFC East will come after the outcome of the Sunday Night football game between the 5-1 Dallas Cowboys and the 4-2 Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles look to get their first home win of 2011 after losing their first two home games and winning 4 games on the road which include St. Louis, Atlanta, Buffalo, and Washington.

Coming off of the bye week, the Eagles has plenty of time to prepare for the Cowboys and their main goal is to get to QB Colt McCoy. ROLB Von Miller has been assigned for that role as he is leading the team in sacks and puts pressure on the QB 89% of the time. RB Chris Johnson and FS Chris Conte have both been listed as probable after both being out for 2 weeks after going down during their 38-21 victory over the Buffalo Bills. We Spoke to Chris Johnson during practice ( Seen Below ), We asked him, " How does it feel to be able to participate in practice again, and how do you feel, a broken jaw isnt the best injury to get'" and this was his response, " My jaw is doing iight and still hurta a lil but it really feels great to be back on the field and im glad my first game back is a big one like this on the center stage of America for Sunday Night Football, and all i know is I have the need for speed."

Eagles Suiting Up For Big Divisonal Game Cj11

The Eagles also reported their are going to try and turn their luck at home around by wearing Baby Blue and Yellow Uniforms just to " Shake it Up "

Eagles Suiting Up For Big Divisonal Game 193010

Reporting~ Adam Schefter ESPN

Mos3ttiKid22
Mos3ttiKid22
Rookie
Rookie

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Eagles Suiting Up For Big Divisonal Game Empty Re: Eagles Suiting Up For Big Divisonal Game

Post by VanillaSmooth Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Great Write UP!
VanillaSmooth
VanillaSmooth
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down