* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

i want to join a franchise with fantasy draft asap

2 posters

Go down

i want to join a franchise with fantasy draft asap  Empty i want to join a franchise with fantasy draft asap

Post by pro drafter Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:39 am

can play frequently

pro drafter

Back to top Go down

i want to join a franchise with fantasy draft asap  Empty Re: i want to join a franchise with fantasy draft asap

Post by pro drafter Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:42 am

anyone

pro drafter

Back to top Go down

i want to join a franchise with fantasy draft asap  Empty Re: i want to join a franchise with fantasy draft asap

Post by pro drafter Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:54 pm

?

pro drafter

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:23 am

pro drafter wrote:can play frequently

bro its a lil late in the year to find a quality fantasy draft online franchise where u can join and draft your own team from teh beginning...

All the quality and successful leagues have already drafted and deep into there gaemplay... We have 1 final league that drafts after the SB every year so it can play under the UPDATED rosters for online franchise but that drafted 3 weeks ago and was filled within 48 hours of forming...

What i do suggest is try getting envolved with an existing league - I KNOW IT SUCKS NOT TO BE ABLE TO DRAFT YOUR OWN TEAM - but our commishes do their best to help new players find teams that fit their playn style - plus all of our leagues MAKE SURE TO HAVE 32 LIVE HUMANS AT THE FANTASY DRAFT (we have stand by players that replace anyone who is a draft day no show...) - that ensures that all 32 of our teams are solid - the main reason leagues fail is because they have CPU drafted teams - these teams are drafted poorly (the CPU takes all the players nobody else wants - and there is a reason why nobdoy else wants them...) - The guy who missed the draft sees how bad his team is and quits the lg - and nobodyt will take over that CPU drafted team because they stink - WQhen there is a couple teams like this - guys get tired of playn CPU all the time - and aftewr a season or 2, the league falls apart - THAT DOESNT HAPPEN TO OUR LEAGUES!!! Because we have 32 liv himans - all 32 teams in our leagues are solid...

The best thing for u to do is to try and get in 1 of our leagues - we have a wait list currently - but we PRIORITIZE new members who are not in any leagues ahead of members who are already in 1 of our lgs and are looking for a second league to play in... - Our commishes will help u find a team that works well for your playn style - enjoy the league for the rest of teh madden year - show that u are COMMITTED member who plays all theur games and follows our SIm rules - then for Madden 13 - u will have priority standing in that league (and other MG leagues) - every September we get overwhelmed with new guys tryn to get in our leagues - If u join now - u wont be 1 of those "new guys" - and your place will assured.,..

Sorry thats the best i can personally do for u - u can always check teh EA boards for a new league - but i wouldnt hold your breathe on its success possibilities - just because established commishes are already well into their seasons... but u never know - u may luck out and find a solid league...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum