* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

msl bs mmooooo

Go down

msl bs mmooooo Empty msl bs mmooooo

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:23 am

wow -! I dont know where to start! u guys think your the center of the Madden Universe when your only the smallest of corners - I havent thought of u fools til now but seems like u guys cant get enough of me - LOVE HOW U GUYS SPEND SO MUCH TIME THINKING OF ME! lol -(only time i think of you is when i am taking a dump and have no reading material!) - u started this thread practically in FEBRUARY and here i am in APRIL finally noticing and responding to your RETORECT! - thats how long it has been since i got around to checkn in on u LAME ASSES!- and i am going to keep this post SHORT because i know it will just be erased.....

1 - DW - Didnt wreck your LG - thats the biggest BS - U QUITING YOUR LG WRECKED YOUR LG - and guys not playn their games ruined it even furthur - i gave commish role to whoever wanted it as soon as they asked BECAUSE IT WAS A HASSLE - but they will just lie to u about so u can keep your dillusions in tact - but glad to see u havent quit yet this year! by all regards thats a leg up already! LOL

2 - I didnt lose 90% of my membership WHEN MSL FORMED - I booted the same lame asses who made replies to this thread (trouble makers i wanted to get rid of anyhow) - there may be dozen players to 20 players - nothing significant... and they were fools anyhow...

3 - PS3MaddenGroup.com is as strong as ever! We have 8 leagues THAT WE HAVE A DIRECT HAND IN and not RANDOM leagues that we brought in (which i find funny because i wanted to bring in a bunch of "new" leagues when Shane and company were around But always got POO POO on that idea because they were scared they would lose members in their half ass LGs to anyone new - but seems to work for u now and i am the one who "steals" ideads! LOL)

- Our leagues are 100% FULL - 32 members... Our partipation rates are +85% each week, Leagues advance MON WED FRI or every 48 hours... Our leagues range in being in week 10 or 11 of SEASON 6 to our newest UPDATED ROSTER LG being in week 5 of season 2! If u want to join our leagues - we do our BEST to prioritize NEW members to our community - but the 2nd league u get in will be a LONG WAIT - we just dont have player turnover... - (if u doubt this - try to join GREENERRRR LG, VIP LG, Upated Roster League, Chizz's Lg - u will see that if there are ANY available spots - its only a few and those vacancies are TEMPORARY for guys who are away short-term for vacation - biusiness trips etc)

- I KNOW MSL MUST BE STRUGGLING TO GET PLAYERS TO PLAY IN THEIR LEAGUES (compared to MG) - Shane is ALWAYS advertising on EA FORUMS and the rest of boards looking for replacement players! - Even his precious ALPHA league was advertising spots not to long ago - and he is always BEGGING for players in random messages - he will take any SCRUB that comes knocking!

I am not going to post anymore EVEN THOUGH I HAVE LOTS MORE TO SAY ABOUT YOUR LIES AND BS - because i know shane will just erase my post (even though he says he wont)... i wouldnt walk across the street to PISS IN YOUR HAIR IF IT WAS IN FIRE - so i am not going to make more then tthis NOMINAL effort at replyn to this post til i can see it wont be eraseed....

p.s. - this is small potatos but is great way to see how u guys are... How in the hell could anyone pay $1000 a month for internet! LOL! Not sure how and why u guys made that storey up! (Could have been a Type error - my bill is over $100 a month but cover the cost of internet at multiple properties) - BESIDES WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD PAY $1000 A MONTH FO INTERNET? and even if i did post sayn that i paid that amount - its clearly a TYPING ERROR and to reproduce that as evidence of me being a "liar" is pretty dam week! - whoever keeps mentioning this - (i think its SPASSTAR - pls show me the post i said this...) - but the fact u would TRY to use such a thing that ANY IDIOT COULD SEE AS BEING OUTRAGOUS - speaks volums about yourself
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum