* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Help for Madden 13!!!

2 posters

Go down

Help for Madden 13!!! Empty Help for Madden 13!!!

Post by GREENERRRR Thu May 24, 2012 6:20 pm

Madden 13 will be here on AUG 28th - and we should start preparing now!!!

PS3MG will be better then ever for Madden 13 - and for us to be the best we can be - WE NEED HELP FROM OUR MEMBERS! Some of the roles we could use help in include:

- Website Writers!!!! If you know Madden and want to write a column for our site - we want to hear from you!!! Ideally we have up to 10 writers so that if guys wrote something every 2 weeks - there will still be plenty of fresh material for our membership to read!!!!

- Web Surfing Article Selectors !!! We have agreements in place to reproduce articles with our friends at Madden School - Madden Bible - Madden University - MyLeagueManager (and more TBA...) - we could use a few editors to surf these websites - find articles that will be of interest to our members and post them to our site...

- Assistant Commishes - The commish role is a busy one! Sharing the commish responsibilities will only make a commish more effective... Duties would include sending PLAY YOUR GAME! messages, Doing end of the week PSN messages to membership, responding to member inquiries and filling in foir the commish when he may be away!

- PS3MG Top 100 Calculator - This person would be in charge for updating the TOP 100 we have posted on the website.... Ideally this member would have to be part of the "majority" of the PS3MG but we will make access to any of the LGs he may not be part of... This job is not difficult but requires attention to detail - the outcome of each game - in all of our LGs must be implemented into ELO system... ELO software and training will be provided... Data entry skill is a must...

- MyLeagueManager Liasons - For each of the LGs we have - we need a person to act as "administrator" at MyLeagueManager... This person will update stats once each league is advanced!!!! He will help members with their MLM accounts and explain the benefits of MLM to guys who are not using the system (in hopes they will see the benefits and start utilizing them...)

- Message Board Co-ordinators - I would like a few guys to represnt PS3MG on the various message boards (EA forums - Operations Sports - Madden bible - Madden School etc...) and topics that may be of interest to us... Perhaps their is a post asking about FANTASY DRAFTs - that would be something we would reply to as we specialize in Fantasy draft LGs - basicly these people will be our public face on these message boards...

These are only a few roles i could think of - off the top of my head... If there is another specific role that we overlooked - love to hear from yha...

In the end - IF WE ALL DO A LITTLE BIT - NOBODY HAS TO DO A LOT and our community will be better then ever... so if any of this stuff interests you - reply here - and i will follow up with you!

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Help for Madden 13!!! Empty Re: Help for Madden 13!!!

Post by K15Nichols Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:42 am

I'm down for a Co-commish role if needed

K15Nichols

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:13 pm

K15Nichols wrote:I'm down for a Co-commish role if needed

Thats great... u have proven to be a legit and knowledgable member -I will be starting the recruiting process soon - anbd i will definitely be looking to leverage you into this role - which league will be determined....
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by K15Nichols Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:10 pm

Sounds good u got my number just let me know

K15Nichols

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum