* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Draft can start as soon as game is released!

Go down

Draft can start as soon as game is released! Empty Draft can start as soon as game is released!

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:10 am

Once the game is released - and we have everyone in the league - with the top 20 players on each team in the free agent pool - we can essential start the FD then!

What we can do is have a announce the draft order (via randomizer.com) and the player in the order can announce who they will be taking! - I will text and pole everyone as much as i can to get their official pick - and with any luck we can finish 1 or 2 rounds - MAYBE 3 even before we start the fantasy draft officially!

Anyway we can streamline the fantasy draft process is a plus in my eyes... stay tuned for more details on this.... Obviously we have to get divsions settled - and everyone into the league before we can start any drafting... but when you get the game - it wouldnt hurt for you to start your own draft que - so that when i send you that text asking who you want with your first pick - you are prepared!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Draft can start as soon as game is released! Empty Re: Draft can start as soon as game is released!

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:41 pm

Actuallyt the draft can start once we do the draft order at www.randomizer.com - once you know your draft number, i will have each player send me a PRIORITIZED LIST OF PLAYERS up to your draft number) - for example - if you pick 8th - u would send me 8 players in order you would want them draft - if you pick 26th you would send me 26 prioritized players (although chances are not all 26 player will be selected prior to you - so for later rounds we could shorten this up a bit... Once i recieve your draft selction - i would put the appropriate player that you selected (baded on the list you sent me...) - onto your team...

We could repeat the process for rounds 2 and 3... this would give us a head start on the fantasy draft - every little bit helps!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum