* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

ALL CONFIRMED MEMBERS must reply to this thread...

+23
broadwayblitz
Rbadd3
QDiggity
crankitupp
Bigmullet
SPIN-360
ct2384
ishitonppl02
ChiTownKidd2010
Admin
jerseydevil321
coneyislandblack
G-Villa809
weasel_
Mos3ttiKid22
kavorka2
jsteele14
killuminatti650
TheTrumpBailout
GriM-x-ReeFeR
General_Hon
McNoob
GREENERRRR
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ALL CONFIRMED MEMBERS must reply to this thread... Empty ALL CONFIRMED MEMBERS must reply to this thread...

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:50 pm

Replying to this thread confirms that you have read our Universal PS3MG rules... Rules can be seen: https://maddengroup.forumotion.com/t5511-less-than-8-simple-rules

Communication between league members is critical for success of any league.... Please post your contact info in the appropriate section https://maddengroup.forumotion.com/t6238-madden-13-greenerrrr-lg-member-contact-info-thread

Our fantasy draft workaround requires you being to be on your PS3 and on the website chat at the sametime - CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE THIS ABILITY!

We had a hugely successful league last year despite only having a negligible league forum - THIS NEEDS TO BE IMPROVED IN MADDEN 13... With our 48 advance, we play 3 or 4 games a week - I am requiring ALL MEMBERS to post AT LEAST ONE SCOUTING REPORT or GAME SUMMARY each week (thats only 1 post every 4 games! Not a big deal at all!!!) - The section where you post SCOUTING REPORTS and GAME SUMMARIES is: https://maddengroup.forumotion.com/f53-scouting-reports-and-game-summaries

Post what team you would like to be - I cannot guarantee anyone a specific team - but i will do what i can based on divsional breakdown - besides what team you are is less of a concern in a Fanatsy Draft league anyhow...

Lastly we have to influence EA sports to bring back fantasy draft - not sure if it will help for Madden 13 - but our efforts will ensure its definitely back for Madden 14... To ensure this vote on the GameChangers Idea site - where bring back fantasy draftis the number 1 Madden Idea - You can get to the site by clicking: http://www.easports.com/gamechangers/ideas

Please confirm that all these details have been done by you - They are all mandatory for admittance to GREENERRRR LG

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:21 am; edited 7 times in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

ALL CONFIRMED MEMBERS must reply to this thread... Empty Re: ALL CONFIRMED MEMBERS must reply to this thread...

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:54 pm

I have read the rules, I am committing to posting AT LEAST once a week on the league forum and my contact info is posted in appropriate section and i have the ability to be on my PS3 and the website chat at the same time....

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

ALL CONFIRMED MEMBERS must reply to this thread... Empty Re: ALL CONFIRMED MEMBERS must reply to this thread...

Post by McNoob Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:50 pm

I have read the rules, I am committing to posting AT LEAST once a week on the league forum and my contact info is posted in appropriate section....

McNoob

Back to top Go down

Post by General_Hon Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:30 am

Read and committed

General_Hon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

ALL CONFIRMED MEMBERS must reply to this thread... Empty Commited And Anxious

Post by GriM-x-ReeFeR Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:04 am

I have read the rules, I am committing to posting AT LEAST once a week on the league forum and my contact info is posted in appropriate section and i have the ability to be on my PS3 and the website chat at the same time.... Also I Would Like To Be The Packers If Possible
CANT WAIT LOOKING FORWARD TO IT ...
GriM-x-ReeFeR
GriM-x-ReeFeR

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTrumpBailout Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:47 am

Read and committed...

Preferred team: 49ers (but not really a big deal as it's fantasy)

TheTrumpBailout

Back to top Go down

Post by killuminatti650 Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:18 pm

Read and committed

killuminatti650

Back to top Go down

Post by General_Hon Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:07 pm

Read and committed

General_Hon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jsteele14 Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Read and committed

jsteele14

Back to top Go down

Post by kavorka2 Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:34 pm

im good 2 go

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mos3ttiKid22 Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:18 pm

Legggggo
Mos3ttiKid22
Mos3ttiKid22
Rookie
Rookie

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:57 pm

THIS IS THE FIRST STEP DOWN THE LONG ROAD TO A SUPER BOWL!!!! LET'S GO BABY

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by G-Villa809 Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:39 pm

I have read and im ready to roll.

G-Villa809
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by coneyislandblack Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:49 am

read the post committed , and ready 4 anot season of madden

coneyislandblack

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseydevil321 Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:22 pm

Read and committed

jerseydevil321
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseydevil321 Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:25 pm

I am on vacation from 8/28-9/4 if this is during the draft I have one of two options: Let my sister do everything, assisted by me on the phone. OR I can bring my PS3 and laptop to Florida. I'd rather do the former though, since I'm not sure of my schedule down in Florida and I may be doing something during that time (ie. fishing, swimming, dinner, etc.)

jerseydevil321
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:35 pm

jerseydevil321 wrote:I am on vacation from 8/28-9/4 if this is during the draft I have one of two options: Let my sister do everything, assisted by me on the phone. OR I can bring my PS3 and laptop to Florida. I'd rather do the former though, since I'm not sure of my schedule down in Florida and I may be doing something during that time (ie. fishing, swimming, dinner, etc.)

you will have to make sure you bring a laptop PC as well as you need to be on website chat in order to function in the draft - and be sure you have a stable internet connection at your hotel...

Admin
Admin

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jerseydevil321 Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:01 am

Admin wrote:
jerseydevil321 wrote:I am on vacation from 8/28-9/4 if this is during the draft I have one of two options: Let my sister do everything, assisted by me on the phone. OR I can bring my PS3 and laptop to Florida. I'd rather do the former though, since I'm not sure of my schedule down in Florida and I may be doing something during that time (ie. fishing, swimming, dinner, etc.)

you will have to make sure you bring a laptop PC as well as you need to be on website chat in order to function in the draft - and be sure you have a stable internet connection at your hotel...

The connection isn't a problem. I have verizon broadband on my laptop so wherever there's cell phone connection, there's internet connection. I'd rather let my sister do the stuff back here in NJ on the ps3 with me on the laptop and on the phone with her. Sound good?

jerseydevil321
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:21 am

jerseydevil321 wrote:
Admin wrote:

The connection isn't a problem. I have verizon broadband on my laptop so wherever there's cell phone connection, there's internet connection. I'd rather let my sister do the stuff back here in NJ on the ps3 with me on the laptop and on the phone with her. Sound good?

If u can make it work - great - probably be smart to have her follow on the website as well - so she can react to what you post instantly on the chat while u talk to her on the phone= plus she will know whats going on in the draft too...

btw - u will owe your sister bigtime for this favour! Do u want me to take her out for you sometime to help even out your debt? (jk) lol...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

ALL CONFIRMED MEMBERS must reply to this thread... Empty Waiting list

Post by ChiTownKidd2010 Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Yes please put me on the waiting list. My preferred team is the Bears, but if they are not available I will take another team of my choice. Thanks My PS3 Screen name is the same as on here"ChiTownKidd2010"
ChiTownKidd2010
ChiTownKidd2010

https://www.facebook.com/kidd.jewels

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:36 am

ChiTownKidd2010 wrote:Yes please put me on the waiting list. My preferred team is the Bears, but if they are not available I will take another team of my choice. Thanks My PS3 Screen name is the same as on here"ChiTownKidd2010"

ok bro - i got you on the wait list - sorry this league was filled a while ago - but get in general_hons or chizz`s league - they bith will be solid
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ishitonppl02 Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:58 pm

hey im good to go have you chosen our teams yet

ishitonppl02

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:21 pm

ishitonppl02 wrote:hey im good to go have you chosen our teams yet

glad to hear that u are good to go - but bro - u havent done what this thread has asked you - please read the first post in this thread and follow the instructions within...

and we havent picked teams yet - but i have broken teams into divisions of 4 - and will be assigning the divisions for each group of 4 shortly - see another post in franchise news to look at the non-specific divisional breakdown of players...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by ct2384 Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:00 am

read and committed
ct2384
ct2384

Back to top Go down

Post by SPIN-360 Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:07 am

Read and commit. Cowboys

SPIN-360

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next