* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

GREENERRRR

Go down

GREENERRRR Empty GREENERRRR

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:17 pm

I am the founder of ps3maddengroup.com - I began playing football video games before some of our member were even born! The first video game I played was on the Commodore 64 and was called 4th and Inches -it was played on a floppy disk and had players like Bernie Bigg and Freddy Fast! This game wouldnt be fit to be played on a basic cell phone today - buit we played that game for hours on end! - This included load times in excess of 40 minutes - and there would be load screens at the end of each quarter that were 10 or 15 minutes each! But this was the best video football game available at the time - and we were happy to play it... I have played Madden since the late 90s...

MY football experience comes from playing RB and LB at the highschool level - and i played DB at Concordia University (Montreal, Canada) - I played on the same team as former NFL player Mark Montreul (Chargers) and Dennis Montana (Dolphins) - plus many CFL players...

I have coached Highschool football for 14 years - I have been Head Coach - Offensive / Defensive Coordinators, LB - DB coach... and this year I am looking forward to coaching with former CFLer Rob Hitchcock and i will be coaching Offensive and Defensive line (for the first time) - Line is not my natural position but i look forward to working with this position - the skill set and personality of these players is much different then other positions - and "the line" is alkways the heart and soul of every football team!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum