* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Things OUTLAWED til they are patched!

2 posters

Go down

Things OUTLAWED til they are patched! Empty Things OUTLAWED til they are patched!

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:11 am

Reading the forums - their are lots of things that need to be patched - and this isnt unexpected when a game is totally revamped...

But we have to dal with these items - and the following things i post - will be dealt with in the manner described...

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Things OUTLAWED til they are patched! Empty dropped FAIR CATCHES

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:12 am

Guys are calling for fair catches and the ref is just OUTRIGHT MISSING IT

- if this results in a TURNOVER, the ball is to be returned to the other as close to where he fumbled it as possible!

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Things OUTLAWED til they are patched! Empty illegal blitz

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:15 am

4-4 SPLIT
LB fire

(fyi i dont post how the illegal blitz is set up - as i dont wish toi propogate its use -even outside of PS3MG)

- If a player does this blitz - he is sacked almost INSTANTLY - no adjustments or changes to who u have stay in block counter it...

- I will try to find out what playbook this play is in - and that will be something to watch for players who play against that playbook....

If a player does this blitz - he is to get a 1st down - just passed the first down markers...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Things OUTLAWED til they are patched! Empty Re: Things OUTLAWED til they are patched!

Post by johnnylagz17 Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

Also punt return fumbles .. If fair catch is called and you muff it it'll force you to run .. Or fumble I think if we just don't charge the guy whose calling for a fair catch he can go down right there ... Stupid problem to have in a football sim game lol .
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Things OUTLAWED til they are patched! Empty Re: Things OUTLAWED til they are patched!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum