* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Srry_jaypwnedu and his Pats

Go down

Srry_jaypwnedu and his Pats  Empty Srry_jaypwnedu and his Pats

Post by johnnylagz17 Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:21 am

This guy plays like Peyton manning with constant hurry up Offenses which is ok it can get to you just do like the real players do and adjust or he'll have you beat.

He can run or pass depends on what you give him , he doesn't like to be down by more than 7 pts at any point .

He likes to throw a lot more than run but he will run on you .

Hell drop his qb wayyy back then move around to open guys up if you play zone(thought you couldn't do this?) .

On plays where it may be a run he likes to use troy polomalu and blit the gap between rt and rg forcing you outside ..if you run outside then he'll start blitzing outside to pull you into the line ..sometimes on Playactions he'll get your qb this way .

He like doing draws , had 2 KRs go deep on me 1 for a TD .. (goes 1 way breaks a tackle with a spin or juke or luck lol and then runs away from every1 .)

So watch out for Weems and Hester on kick offs .

I noticed ray rice ran all over him any where I wanted , tannehill had a solid game but we also had 3 ints .. He can cover , but that's tannehill ... On obvious deep passes as he had me beat the entire game until the 4th qtr at the end ..

johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down