* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

"Get to the EDGE"

Go down

"Get to the EDGE" Empty "Get to the EDGE"

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:07 am

This article is reproduced with permission from our friends at maddenuniversitey.com - special thanks to its author WFColonel56

Getting to the edge of the field leads to big plays! I have done a lot of thinking about my own Atlanta Falcons (real life team) and their off season moves. With every move all I heard was "We are trying to get more explosive". And that was shown by picking up Julio Jones and Jacquiz Rodgers. That whole thing got me thinking about Madden

There are many types of offenses that you can run in Madden NFL Football and NCAA Football. But if you want to be an explosive offense you have to learn how to live on the edge of the field.

What do I mean by that?

You have to be able to stretch the field laterally (as well as vertically but that is step 3) Fact is, the biggest football plays are made down the sideline because it allows fast players to use their speed and all the big scary men who hit really hard are in the middle of the field.

Ways to get to the edge

Tosses, stretch plays, and other outside runs
Screens (HB, WR, FB, and bubble screens)
Quick passes
Quarterback Scrambles and bootlegs (and yes it can be done with more Quarterbacks than Vick, Newton, and Young)

u can view the remainder of the article at:

http://www.maddenuniversity.com/news/Strategies/Offense/get-to-the-edge/
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum