* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

URGOD83 and his Redskins .

Go down

URGOD83 and his Redskins . Empty URGOD83 and his Redskins .

Post by johnnylagz17 Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Squib kicks almost every time ..started the game that way . (I said something to no reply or mullets help either).

He runs the hurry up O and audibles but stops if you seem to have him stuck or if you stop him/change situation a sack ect.. Nothing cheep just a pain lol .

He can run with his qb so just be mindful of that .

I was running on him decently and throwing on him as well . He will blitz whichever gap/outside he needs to if he thinks it's a run but waits just long enough some counter wouldnt catch him off guard either .

He can't run that well thanks to his running backs Benson/Williams but Logan probably could be a Pain.

He gets picked off a lot or did against my team .

My only problem was contacting this guy , the 1st night we simmed I asked mullet what's his contact info I can't find it on the site.. Nothing ..kept asking ..nothing..then mullet says I might get a CPU game..dude comes on ..we play it kicks at the 4th qtr I had been winning the entire game until a quick bomb TD on a blown coverage and a pick six..

Then I went and scored and he went 3-out about to be the end of third down it desyncs!?!

I tell mullet..he says get the game in ..the guy gets offline saying hell be back later ..I tell mullet and mullet sims it ..

I feel screwed bc I couldn't schedule agame ..also don't like the fact that the rules says you can't squib kick until certain points and he did every time expect maybe twice..

Some reason I got screwed over I was on for 2 days , tried to friend him(nothing from Friday-Sunday mourning) , messages him , looked on here, asked mullet repeatedly and even asked greener just incase. But the game gets simmed?

It's not bc I lost that bugged me but it's my 2nd loss what bugged me is the xp you don't get ..and the way I never got a real explanation of why it was simmed besides it was 3 hours after advance (not my fault and that should of been known) .

And he's in my division (NFC east) ..I don't want this to happen again and it shouldn't be ..

johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down