* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

raidersXnation in General Hon's League

2 posters

Go down

raidersXnation in General Hon's League Empty raidersXnation in General Hon's League

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:02 am

I definenitely will count the win i got here as a LUCK ASS WIN - (and my theorey of "with 2 quality madden players - whoever has more madden luck go his way is going to win" lives on...

raidersnation had some fumbles - and my allpro CPU controlled players made some picks (which often they drop) - we both had many dropped passses on offense (i think i had a couple more) - but his drops were in the ENDZONE - so they had a bigger impact on the game... - anyhiow = on to the scouting report...

He plays a tuff def4ense - attacks the ball with his safety very well - all his DBs have KILLER speed - so forget crossing routes and any other routes to outrun coverage - u want to look for match ups - when he was in 3 deep zone - the easy take was curl route to X or Y - easy gimme for 10 (when your Wr doesnt drop it...) - he also will pressure the QB - u cant expect to have 5 OL blocking without any help and think your going to be able to have all day to pass

running the ball - forget gettn to the outside - its shut down - but there is opportunity to run between the tackles - paticularily if you can get to the second level - My oline is medicore - but if u have a good oline - power0 - blasts - sting any play with a FB lead blocking from C gap to C gap could be effective - al u need is to get to the second level and it will be a big gainer (as the other LBs besides the one at the POA are being utilized to shutdown any outside action runs...) - i didnt get to the second level - and he shut down my run game - but i could see a few times - i was just that 1 block away from some big gainers - its there - u just have to trust it to be...

On offense he played agressive - threw the ball into some tight spaces - and often on allpro thats a smart strategy because even if the defenders makes a play on the ball - he probably just drop it anyhow - but i lucked out today and my defenders made some CPU picks - and i got a luck USER pick...

good player - does everything well - and PLAYS GREAT DEFENSE....
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

raidersXnation in General Hon's League Empty Re: raidersXnation in General Hon's League

Post by johnnylagz17 Sat Oct 13, 2012 2:28 pm

Nice .. Madden luck/ madden hates the other player whatever its the whole unpredictable thing no matter what you do sometimes you'll call the perfect play and nail it deep and something just goes wrong b/c sometimes it happens in the nfl lol ... Annoying but you gotta keep playing see,a like you kept your composure enough to pull this 1 out without forcing anything .
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum