* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Packers and Browns

4 posters

Go down

Packers and Browns Empty Packers and Browns

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:55 pm

Packers get

rookie WR GIVENS
rookie WR WRIGHT
rookie OLB TOOMER
rookie MLB Demario Davis
rookie CB Sensabugh

for...

MLB Beason
WR Boldin

(boldin was added to the deal as a "salary dump" and was an imposed condition to the trade...)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Packers and Browns Empty Re: Packers and Browns

Post by albundy4td1game Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:35 pm

this is a horseshit trade. As commissioner of the league you should not be cheating it puts the entire integrity of the league in question. Unbelievable !!! a bunch of back ups for one of the best line backers in the game and an 85 wr as a throw in lol

albundy4td1game
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by gpatt55 Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:46 pm

I agree, this is in no way a fair trade, I would like to hear an explaination from the Packers user as to why he would make this trade. No draft picks involved and a straight up Pupu platter of "rookie"s who will never see the field in any competitive game.

NO NFL GM WOULD EVER AGREE TO THIS DEAL!
gpatt55
gpatt55
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Ok an explanation may be due but I know 1 thing greeners usually a full fledged legitimate LG commish and player also 1 tough Pain in the ass to trade with for good reasons and knows how to talk to get a trade moving his way or so he doesn't lose his guy but you still want to do the trade bc he's usually on the upper hand having more guys he can use in the lgs where I try to trade with him each time I know he won for that season but maybe my future or my system got better ect .

Dude knows how to trade lol .
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:01 pm

this is far from a BS trade - offered the new owner to reverse the deal - he wouldnt because its a good deal!

I am giving up 4 rookies olid rookies who have cheapest salaries around (and wi;ll be cheap until they bprogress to studs and then u doint mind paying them) - and until then he has upgraded 4 posiutions - and all it cost him was the difference between Demario Davius and Jon Beason - and beason is no doubt superior but if u user cointrol DAVIS - some may say he just as good - better speed - and superior hitpower....

this trade is legit... and if new owner wants it rescinded - np - give me back my stud rookies!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:10 pm

gpatt55 wrote:traight up Pupu platter of "rookie"s who will never see the field in any competitive game.

NO NFL GM WOULD EVER AGREE TO THIS DEAL!

not sure what your lineup is - but SENSABUGH has to be on the field in nickel or dime - he has 96 speed and plays bioth MAN and ZONE well - he progressed to 80 overall by the beginning of year 2 - by the end of year 2 - he will be an elite CB...

Demario Davis - huge speed and great hitpower - if u user control davis - he is a comprable to Beason...

Toomer - he has 87 speed and can cover both MAN and ZONE - he is 1 of the few LBs that can legitmately cover wrs - tes and rbs man to man - THAT MAKES HIM HUGELY VALUABLE IN THIS GAME - less then 10 players like this in all of the game!

Givens is a 6 foot - 93 speed wr with 80 catch and CIT ratings - he will get even better as the seqason progresses... Wright is smaller buty is almoist as fast and has even better catch and CIT ratings - he will improve as well- bth will be solid number 2 or 3 wrs by end of the year....

consider all of this - and thats why BOTH packers owner wanted the deal - these rookies are hugely valuable and it was expensive for me to get beason - not too many other5 gusy would give that many young studs up

from packers perpsective - they shed their highest salary - GOT 5 PLAYERS WHO ARE CHAEP but can do the job and will get better (and will likely be easy long term resign players...) - by year 3 - all of the cap penalty will be gone - and thats the year all the STUD fantasy draft players come into free agency - so they will have huge cap space to bid on these high end free agents - plus their 5 rookies they just traded for will have progessed into studs - and i will be stuck with a 30 something LB who is expensive as hell - when u consider all this - maybve i got the bad end of the deal! its all perspective!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Packers and Browns Empty The Last Word

Post by gpatt55 Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Your points all seem valid, but my rebuttal comes straight from this site. It comes from a "Featured Article" entitled: "The Difference Between SIM & FREESTYLE"

"These kinds of tactics by and far aren’t grounded
in real life football strategy but instead take a more gamey approach to
Madden.
They play the game not the sport in the case of execution and
they don’t care if their tactics apply to the game of football as long
as the way they are executed in Madden gives them positive results."

AND

"Sim players cringe
at anything that has results that defy conventional football knowledge
as they believe it is something that should be avoided like the plague.
They want nothing to do with it and do not care that it is effective in
the game because it doesn’t work like that in real life."

If we're expected to be held to these standards when it comes to playing the game, then the same logic should apply to trades and personnel selection as well.
I know that since you are commissioner of this league you have the final ruling and this trade will likely stand (bc of the damage is already done to the packers' cap penalty), but you more than anyone should be fighting to uphold these principles, not abuse them.
gpatt55
gpatt55
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:14 pm

fyi - this trade stands because the new packers owner wanted the deal - sure he would love to have BEASON but wasnt willing to give up the army of rookies on his team that were traded for him...

always going to be difference in opinion oin trades - OR NO TRADE WOULD EVER GET DONE - afterll thats what motivates people to do a trade - they believe they are gettn part of the deal - both guys cant be right - but determining who got the better part of the deal is often A MATTEROF PERSPECTIVE!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down