* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Cowboys NEW OWNER trade block (Vince Young!)

5 posters

Go down

Cowboys NEW OWNER trade block  (Vince Young!) Empty Cowboys NEW OWNER trade block (Vince Young!)

Post by tomer629 Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Just took over the cowboys and I can honestly say that this is the worst drafted team I have ever seen in 10+ fantasy draft franchises lol.

Still trying to figure out who this guy took in the first round cause if he took a 94 ovr corner with his first round pick thats just sad. (94 ovr is the highest rated player on the team)

anyway I HATE vince young, i took over a team last year that had him also and ended up trading him for trent edwards (who took me within 1 play of a SB appearance the next year)

everyone on my team is available, I really need some offense, WRs, RBs, everything. I have two 90+ corners that im willing to trade for a fair offer.

But I REALLY want to get rid of vince young, I dont like scrambling qbs, so Im looking for a decent pocket passer. Let me know if you wanna deal cause this team is gonna need a lot of moves to be competitive. Im sure someone out there would love vince youngs crazy speed and size, but im a pocket passer and I will just be wasting his scrambling ability.

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Cowboys NEW OWNER trade block  (Vince Young!) Empty Re: Cowboys NEW OWNER trade block (Vince Young!)

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:16 pm

good pick up for the right kind of player...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Cowboys NEW OWNER trade block  (Vince Young!) Empty Re: Cowboys NEW OWNER trade block (Vince Young!)

Post by johnnylagz17 Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:47 am

check out my team believe I am the giants

also I believe we had a game!? lol
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Just throwing it out there marc bulgar for vincesanity

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Timer I sent u a pm
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down