* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Vikings - Dcolon sanctioned

5 posters

Go down

Vikings - Dcolon sanctioned Empty Vikings - Dcolon sanctioned

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:08 pm

For exceeding the rushing maximum threshold in his week 6 game - he will not vbe allowed to have RB MURRY and RB OLIVER rush for more then 50 yards in his next cpu game - and he loses his 4th round pick in the upcoming draft (this pick will be given to the team with the weakest roster...)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Vikings - Dcolon sanctioned Empty Re: Vikings - Dcolon sanctioned

Post by Dcolon Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:10 pm

I accept the penalty won't happen again my apologies

Dcolon

Back to top Go down

Post by Hpee Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:52 pm

Hey Greener i think that three cpu games a year is enough. Some people have been on auto pilot for half the season. Seems like they playing for draft picks, also it is eight minute qtrs. Tryna watch stats is crazy. Doing stuff like that leads to a key player getting hurt for a long period of time. I understand what your saying about stats and everything but guys need to play they games or get up out the league. Or get smashed when someone has to play the cpu because they not commited to playing there game or to your league.

Hpee

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:42 pm

Hpee wrote:Hey Greener i think that three cpu games a year is enough. Some people have been on auto pilot for half the season. Seems like they playing for draft picks, also it is eight minute qtrs. Tryna watch stats is crazy. Doing stuff like that leads to a key player getting hurt for a long period of time. I understand what your saying about stats and everything but guys need to play they games or get up out the league. Or get smashed when someone has to play the cpu because they not commited to playing there game or to your league.

What about when sick or when ppl live in east coast v west coast .. The time zone difference plus work an be tough sometimes .

Playing or picks has never been allowed..
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Hpee Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:53 pm

if u want to play your games u play...if u dont u duck...there are always exceptions to the rules but for the most part ppl get losing records early and play for draft picks and to be honest they do this all the time....play ppl how u want to be played is bogus cause some man up and play with no excuses and than u have the other fake cry baby madden players.... just wish we had a cry baby free grown man league...but until than i will be ignoring these sore losers rants when i be out there wilding on them....lol

Hpee

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:38 pm

Hpee wrote:Hey Greener i think that three cpu games a year is enough. Some people have been on auto pilot for half the season. Seems like they playing for draft picks, also it is eight minute qtrs. Tryna watch stats is crazy. Doing stuff like that leads to a key player getting hurt for a long period of time. I understand what your saying about stats and everything but guys need to play they games or get up out the league. Or get smashed when someone has to play the cpu because they not commited to playing there game or to your league.

I know the players you are saying - these guys will be replaced in the offseason - just keeping things CONSISTANT for everyone right now (wouldnt be fair for me to put in a new player and have them be a tough win - when guys have been gtting easy wins vs the CPU virtually all season....)

There will be some player turnover on week 17 - stay tuned for details...

but solid point - guys shouldnt be on auto - JUST SO THEY GET A TOP PICK IN THE NEXT DRAFT - if they do this - they will find that there top pick is going to go to someone who is eager to play all their games...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by McNoob Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:49 pm

Yeah, the CPU issue has really been biting at me. As of this week, I will have played the CPU FIVE times, and have had one simmed game which accounts for 6 wins total. I'm 8-5 right now (soon to be 9-5 following this week's cpu game), so in reality I've only beat 3 opponents. That's utterly ridiculous, because I'm not even making the playoffs with my record nor am I getting a good draft pick. I think only two people had valid excuses; I don't know about the others.

McNoob

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:24 pm

I do think complete auto pilot is BS .. But I fell Ill and wasn't going to do anything for a week so ppl got CPU games . But I usually can be counted on to play. So I was just pointing out there are times when CPU games happen .
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum