* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

RAM SCOUTING REPORT

2 posters

Go down

RAM SCOUTING REPORT Empty RAM SCOUTING REPORT

Post by falconfansince81 Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:08 pm

where do i begin...

if this is the result of the patch i'm in for a long season...what a mess of a game.

1st drive ace easily drives down the field zipping passes past frozen defenders for a quick score. i returned the kickoff (legally) and gave it back, to which he promtly answered with a 50 yard pass to beanie wells on a wheel route...annihilating tanaris jacksons shotty attempt at man coverage and under leonards poorly played zone.

i worked my way down the field to tie it up at 14, he was pretty set on stopping my run and i faced a lot of pressure but was able to get down field and tie the game up.

what happens now just lost all the respect i had for simulation in regards to madden...

he gets the ball back with and after a couple big gains off screens and broken tackles ends up on my 5. he tries a quick pass to the flats where tillman actually made a correct play and took it the other way for 6. next possession i get a int with tanaris who was completely out of position, but somehow intercepts the ball with his foot to help me go up 28-14 after a short run. next possession, i go for the int with witherspoon only to have it bounce off my face...then caught, and returned. 35-21.

i get the ball at half and throw a stupid redzone pick, he gets the ball. one play to another safety out of position and corner burnt on his route and its and 80 yard td 35-21. next possession i watch williams drop a sure 3rd down conversion and punt. he answers with the same out pattern to walker, past tillman and leonard is picking his ass as usual for another 80 yard td. 35-28

this time i settle for a fg making it 38-28 with about 4 minutes left. next play, 80 yard td to walker. this time double covered with tilman and some 95speed 3rd string corner as leonard is still in the middle of the field watching nothing. 38-35.

on my last drive i admit, i wasn't gonna run vs his freakin engage 8 or w/e sumo blitz he was bringin so i dumped my way to the flats and slants enough to kill the clock and come away with a lucky win.

ace is very good, he had 2 simmed losses so don't let his record fool you.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

RAM SCOUTING REPORT Empty Re: RAM SCOUTING REPORT

Post by jmojsoski Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:45 pm

dam FF, good players no how to overcome the adversity....this looked like your first test of the season...everything went wrong and you still win...u earned a little bit of respect today.....good win..
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:48 pm

and i play ace next week...lol...looks like ill have to game my A game.....lol
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:11 am

jmojsoski wrote:and i play ace next week...lol...looks like ill have to game my A game.....lol

ha thanks, it was def a tough win and hes a tricky bastard. i do realize defense isn't broken, but whatever plays he picked just mismatched mine. i got burned on man...a lot, with zones i got some picks but only when i brought a lb blitz. too much time he'll check down and break massive amounts of tackles, hes got great stick skills.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:59 am

i love it when ppl check it down, it pisses me off, and i blitz even more, it shows there scared and wont even glance down field...thats but, even if they glance down field, we have reed, cromatrie, goodman and the other party goers who have amassived 30 picks in 10 games...lol...remember FF, Rivers hasnt had a 400 yard passing game in 3 weeks bcuz of the D wininng games...i wouldnt mind it being a shoutout, it will give me a excuse to drop 100..lmao
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by falconfansince81 Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:22 pm

thats why i have such low passing yards...defense does all the work! just watch that big play is all
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum