* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

2016 week 9 power rankings

4 posters

Go down

2016 week 9 power rankings  Empty 2016 week 9 power rankings

Post by weasel_ Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:34 am

According to madden
1. Steelers
2. Vikings
3. Browns
4. Titans
5. Cardinals
6. Giants
7. Patriots
8. Raiders
9. Bears
10. Chiefs

According to WEASEL_

1. Steelers 7-0. Again you got to beat the man to be the man!! Taylor Mays having a career year and is the front runner right now for DPOY in the NFL. This team is a DYNASTY.

2. Vikings 6-1. The most prolific offense in the league is looking impressive. Early season loss to the Bears was avenged and the 2nd year QB Blane Giles has already won 5 of the 8 player of the week awards and is running away in the MVP race.

3. Giants 6-1. Holden Robinson is the story here as he continues to fill the big shoes left by Tom Brady's retirement. The 46 defense has been in the #1 spot all season long until this last week. Play defense and make no mistakes is the motto and looks like the GMEN should cruise to yet another division title. A signature win is needed for this team to climb the list

4. Browns 7-0. The win streak is up to 11 now dating back to last season. Terrell Pryor is the top rated QB In the league and Ray Rice proving he's the most dangerous offensive player In the NFL.

5. Titans 6-1. The front office is excited and so are the fans as coach LEGEND has this team looking dangerous. Elijah Slater flexing his muscles and looking like an elite QB in this league. This team is a new threat in the playoff picture.

6. Cardinals 6-1. The class if the NFC west can is in cruise control now. There only loss to the 49ers has been avenged and this team is literally running away with the division once again. AP is second in the league in rushing having already surpassed the 1000 yard mark.

7. Patriots 6-2. Back on track after a 2 game loosing streak Drew Brees has righted the ship. 6'4" 213 lb rookie WR C.J Gortman out of Stanford is looking like the leading candidate for rookie of the year with 44rec 829yards and 14td.

8. Raiders 6-2. Great offense and avg defense has this team in first place out west with there only losses coming to the Dolphins and Cardinals. If this team wants to make damage in the playoffs Brock Osweiler will have to do a better job taking care of the football . 22tds but 24ints on the season will not get it some vs power teams

9. Bears 6-2. The 2 signature wins against the Vikings and Patriots early in the season keeps this team in the top ten. Victims of the hardest 1st half schedule the Doctor is doing a marvelous job each week preparing his team to take the field and compete. This team could very easily run the table the rest of the way.

10. Chiefs 5-2. Winners of 3 straight look out NFL the chiefs play defense and hit HARD! There only two losses have both been to teams in the top ten. Winners of last years wildcard coach Reefer has his sights set on a division title. Again same problem as there division rival Raiders taking care of the football.

The season is half way over and the playoff picture is starting to develop. This should prove to be the toughest road to the Super Bowl yet.

Week 9 game of the week #6 Titans vs #3 Giants. This game will shake up the top ten and give more legitimacy to the winning team

Also in prime time on Sunday night #10 Chiefs vs #4 Browns. The chiefs are the last team to have beaten the Browns which turned out huge as they won the wild card tie breaker last year.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

2016 week 9 power rankings  Empty Re: 2016 week 9 power rankings

Post by weasel_ Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:40 am

#1 Steelers vs #7 Patriots another big week 9 matchup that will shake up the top ten! Keep our eyes on the Packers vs #9 Bears game as well. It's getting interesting boys and girls.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dcolon Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:14 pm

I do not Know how Kavorka is not in the top 10, hes Already beat Hpee and The Eagles Kid

Dcolon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dcolon Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:19 pm

I think you have people to high on the Rankings, Quality Wins should be the motto for this top 10, some of these teams in the top have 0 quality wins

Dcolon

Back to top Go down

Post by kavorka2 Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:37 pm

its aight Dcolon, I can live with being a cinderella story in the playoffs , lol. I dont know how I threw away the game vs Mcnoob last week.

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:55 am

Kavorka is definitely under-rated... But he has had seasons where he didnt even come close to make the playoffs - that may be part of the reason he is ranked so high...

Hpee beat RIPPATILLMAN in week 9! Definitely kudos for him - but what this tells me that there is PARITY with the top 16-20 teams in this league- ANYONE CAN BEAT ANYONE given the right circumstances...

I am a firm believer that when 2 skilled players play in Madden 13 - ITS THE TEAM THAT GETS MORE BS LUCK GO THEIR WAY who will win -I am sure we have all seen this in the games we lose - BUT the hard thing to do is to be honest with yourself in your next win - look at how many BS things u had go your way and i think you will see that your WIN had just as much BS LUCK as your LOSS did!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:06 pm

I hate how you equate BS luck to maybe someone just making a mistake. Not reading the right coverage. Being to aggressive on defense or offense etc. I'm a firm believer that you creat your own luck.

dcolon you advocate for kavorka and guess what this week according to madden he was ranked 11th. He lost to mcNoob had he not he would have been in the top ten for sure. Now a few guys got whooped and if inwereto make the list for the following week he would be in it. But I'm doing it every 4 weeks this way you have more data to use to evaluate the teams. Qualities wins? Everyone on that top ten has qualities wins. You think the only wins that qualify as quality is if someone beats you or Tillman and that about it. You reek of arrogance

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:08 pm

How about I just make a top two list for you and Tillman . Jerkoff

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:11 pm

I made this list prior to the Giants and Steelers loosing in week 9. You really rock the dunce cap pretty well.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by kavorka2 Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:38 pm

*Greener- I missed playoffs one season, and thats because I basically didnt play any games, I was out.

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:46 pm

You tell him Kavorka!!! I respect your game you right at 21 and now with some teams having been beat you right there. Like you said before the Bears game you mentioned that was a big time game interns of this list. But it ain't how you start it how you finish. I've never even won a playoff game in this league have been tie broke last two seasons and its been damn near impossible to challenge the Steelers for the division. I've gotten off to a great start but still only consider myself middle of the pack. I've taken advantage of a favorable schedule this season.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:38 am

This league is showing a lot pf parity - RIPPATIMAN gets a lot of credit - but i would say that there is 15 guys in this league that can beat him (and thats no disrespect to patilman)

Bottom line - anyone can beat anyone in this league - NO SINGLE PLAYER EVER GOES UNDEFEATED - This top 10 list is going to be a fluid lit with a lot of change weak to weak...

I am looking forward to playn DCOLON for week 11 - I am sure he will be snapping the ball ASAP every offensive snap to try to limit my presnap adjustments - (too bad he gets to use his god given great stick skills but i dont get to use my football experience / IQ to make FUNDEMENTAL defensive adjustments that any football team would do at any level which is my main skill - but C"est la V'ie!)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:27 pm

Sounds like someone is already excuses. That's bad coaching. Why not practice doing your adjusemts faster? Perhaps maybe calling a more aggressive blitz laden defense? Tires of you discrediting the best ayers in the league because they make you uncomfortable to play.

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by kavorka2 Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:03 pm

I have a feeling week 13 Power Rankings will have 3 NFC NORTH players in top 10

Black n Blue division

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Dcolon Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:22 pm

NFC NORTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dcolon

Back to top Go down

Post by kavorka2 Wed May 01, 2013 2:09 pm

what happened to Weasels updated rankings? we are in conference championship week already! lol

P.S. both NFC teams, from NFC North. just sayin'

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon May 06, 2013 5:21 am

kavorka2 wrote:what happened to Weasels updated rankings? we are in conference championship week already! lol

P.S. both NFC teams, from NFC North. just sayin'

I think Weasel did an awesome job with the power rankings - created lots of great discussion - i hope for season 6 he has the time to do it every 10 days or so...

If u get a chance - drop weasel a line and tell him how much u enjoyed his rankings - i m sure he will respond positively to a lil EGO STROKING! lol
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down