* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

2017 week 9 power rankings

5 posters

Go down

2017 week 9 power rankings  Empty 2017 week 9 power rankings

Post by weasel_ Fri May 24, 2013 5:02 pm

According to Madden

1. Lions 7-0
2. Ravens 7-1
3. Eagles 8-0
4. Cardinals 7-1
5. Browns 6-1
6. Falcons 7-1
7. Giants 7-1
8. Vikings 6-2
9. Steelers 5-3
10. Buccaneers 5-3

According to WEASEL_

1. Lions 7-0 kavorka has beaten everyone on his schedule including the NFC champion Vikings as well as a few other respectable teams.

2. Vikings 6-2. Week one loss to the lions and the second was due to compute error so this team really should be 7-1. HB rookie sensation Wood looks like rookie of the year and MVP all at the same time.

3. Steelers 5-3 still the 4x defending champions and would still be favored at home vs all the teams on this list. The 3 losses they have all come in the top ten and I would still favor them over all three of those teams Browns, Ravens, Cardinals respectfully.

4. Eagles 8-0. The dismantling of the #Giants just two game ago was an eye opener. This team is well balanced and has considerably one of the best field generals in the league.

5. Giants 7-1 just one bad loss to the eagles and an impressive win vs the Cardinals have this team right where they want to be at this point in the season. These perennial contenders just need to figure out a way to have a win streak in the playoffs

6. Browns 6-1. Split with the Steelers and a win vs the Ravens already perhaps this team is in better position this year then they were last year at 11-0? Rice and DMC have still yet to be on the field at the same time. Have we seen the best of the Browns yet.?

7. Ravens 7-1. With there only loss coming by way of the Browns and an impressive week 1 win vs the steelers this team has been taking care of business. The next matchup with the Browns and Steelers for the Ravens will define the season for all teams involved.

8. Cardinals 7-1 putting up big numbers and looking impressive in wins is what this team does. Looking at how they loose tells the more real story. This team is the best on paper but lack a killer instinct . Huge signature win vs the Steelers followed by a loss to the Giants have experts second guessing this team

9. Falcons 7-1 this years Cinderella story flying in under the radar all of a sudden in the top ten. When will the clock strike midnight for this team? Will it even? Stay tuned

10. Bears 5-3. There are more then 4 teams with the same record. Bears get the nod based on strength of schedule and prestige. Not the same start as last year but it's te how you finish. CAM trying to get to his next level now and lead this team to championship

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

2017 week 9 power rankings  Empty Re: 2017 week 9 power rankings

Post by GREENERRRR Fri May 24, 2013 5:15 pm

are trhese ratings considering ONLY RESULTS FROM THIS YEAR? or do they consider results from prior years?

IF its only this year - Vikes and Steelers need to be lower... If it includes prior years Lions, Eagles, Browns, Falcons need to be rated lower...

Just looking for clarification on the criteria used to make these rankings...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by broadway_blitz Sat May 25, 2013 4:02 pm

I think this is a now ranking with consideration of past seasons.

Very well done .. NFC stand up we are stronger than ever.
AFC North DAMN!! Hardest Div by far

broadway_blitz

Back to top Go down

Post by McNoob Sun May 26, 2013 12:37 am

How the hell did I crack the top 10?

My run game became really terrible, and Clarence Miller is my only WR that gets open. It's a miracle I've been able to win 4 games (2 of my games overall have been simmed).

McNoob

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun May 26, 2013 6:32 pm

broadway_blitz wrote:I think this is a now ranking with consideration of past seasons.

Very well done .. NFC stand up we are stronger than ever.
AFC North DAMN!! Hardest Div by far

clearly thats the case....
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun May 26, 2013 6:39 pm

McNoob wrote:How the hell did I crack the top 10?

My run game became really terrible, and Clarence Miller is my only WR that gets open. It's a miracle I've been able to win 4 games (2 of my games overall have been simmed).

well the insane win that EA decided to give you vs me (along with me NOT deciding to drag my feet at by running clock even marginally) gave you another win...

- of course you made some nice plays (but no more then i did...) - the difference was the BS plays that EA gave you in the last 5 minutes 30 seconds (and glad your not 1 of those guys who try to say "it was all skill" - so sick of clowns who think all there wins are because of their "madden skill over their opponent" - when the truth is - any 2 teams that make the playoffs regularly - 90% of the games are decided by complete and total madden bs... - This game isnt about skill anymore -= its about who gets more madden bs luck! ITS DEFINITELY MORE IMPORTANT TO BE LUCKY THEN GOOD IN THIS YEARS MADDEN! (and yes this is true for my wins as well - my win vs kimorealist is a perfect example of that as well...)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Thu May 30, 2013 2:34 pm

If you are good you create the situations for the luck to be in your favor more. Also home field is huge!

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by General_Hon Thu May 30, 2013 4:40 pm

I agree with you a lot Weasel but in this, I disagree. If you are good you can't create your own luck when it comes to an extreme number of dropped INTs by your defense. Those are possessions that the other team should not have had at all once they threw that would-be pick.

I know dbs drop balls, but extreme number of drops?? No one can "create" that kind of luck for themselves.

When your guy with over 95 carry rating (BJGE when I play with Bengals) fumbles 3-4 times in a game even with cover ball button, you can't "create" that kind of luck for yourself, the game GAVE him all those extra possessions.

Typically I agree with Weasel's statement in the above post but in this particular Madden, the Madden Luck/Big Momentum is waaaay too much. Let us play the damn game!

General_Hon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Fri May 31, 2013 6:10 pm

The game definitely tries up compensate for differance a in skill level but still. I rather all the dropped interceptions them guys throwing 9 a game that's not realistic. Also why I don't like CBS withers then 70 catching

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum