* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

2018 season rankings !

3 posters

Go down

2018 season rankings ! Empty 2018 season rankings !

Post by weasel_ Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:47 pm

1.  Bills.   Super Bowl Champions who ended the Steelers streak.   Chizz took the 2016 season off and came in way under the radar to steal to AFC east from the Patriots and benefited from favorable matchup a in the playoffs to claim the championship.   The Super Bowl was a CPU game against the Eagles.   Will the Bills prove that the Super Bowl was no fluke?   We will see they have the target now and I'm sure the Steelers are amped up to get the strap back. In the future under no circumstances should the Super Bowl be simulated or CPU game.

2.  Eagles .  An unfortunate chain of events did not allow this team to take the field for the Super Bowl.   Eagles finished with the best regular season record in 2017 @ 15-1 and smashed all the competition in the NFC.   But they also benefited from a playoff CPU game vs the rival Giants.   I expect another big season from the Eagles

3.  Steelers.   4-6 is a pretty good track record for Super Bowl titles.   6 straight division titles that have been increasingly harder to earn but still this great organization is always there in the end.  Rumors around the league say the are running new offense and defense now lets see how things shake out

4.  Vikings.   dcolon missed the playoffs for the 1st time ever under the worst circumstances ever.  A week 2 game that the Seahawks quit that the game glitches and gave him a loss and then a scheduling conflict resulted in another sim loss that bumped the former champions out of the playoffs.   Another example of how the 2017 season which should have been the best was actually the worst season we have had due to all these situations.  

5.  Cardinals.   By far the bet team on paper.  This team will win the NFC west again running away and unchallenged.  It's by far the worst division in the league  besides the AFC South I guess.   Look out for the triple option offense this season.   Two super star RBs and RG3 well see if the cardinals can win the elusive Super Bowl

6.  Giants.  Another victim of the system.   The eagles giants division game was simulated last season so who knows how far this team really could have gone.   It's a damn shame.   I expect them to be back in the race again this season.  The owner/head coach/GM broadway blitz is getting married this summer. Congratulations to him but will it distract his 2018 season somewhat?  I say yes but still think they will secure a wild card spot.  

7.  Lions.   The team that benefited the most from the collapse of the  Vikings in 2017  won the NFC north for the first time but was quickly dispatched in the playoffs.   Dangerous team looking for more validation.  They can beat anyone on any given Sunday but still loose some games they shouldn't.   Hard to predict where this team ends up in 2018 and I doubt they will be helped by the Vikings being handicapped by 2 unwarranted losses again.

8.  Browns.    So close yet so far.  Finally got over the jump and won there first playoff game but with the luck of the draw lost to the rival steelers in the division round last season.   Ray rice is now 31 will he be able to hold up ?  Last season the former MVP missed 6 games.  It's proven that this team can't really win without him so it's Rice or bust for this squad.

9.  Chargers .   The AFC west champions lost to the browns in the  wildcard  after having beaten them the season before in the same round of the playoffs.  The offense is high powered with mega tron and cj2k but Russel Wilson as been somewhat inconsistent.  They should win the west again but the Raiders might have something to say about that.

10.  Ravens.  Jammed up in the AFC north "best division in the league"  this team suffers from having to play the steelers browns and bengals twice a year each.  They have proven on any given Sunday yet can beat the best of the best but still loose some games they are favored in.  To hard to predict where this team will end up

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

2018 season rankings ! Empty Re: 2018 season rankings !

Post by broadway_blitz Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:47 pm

Great post as usual, as Weasel stated I'm going to have quite a few things going on in the next couple weeks and more than likely won't be able to play all my games, but let's see how it plays out... 

1- PITT 
2- MINN 
3- AZ 
4- PHI 
5- BUFF 
6- CLEV - 
7- DET 
8 - NYG 
9- BALT 
10-CAR (kimo is nice, look out)

broadway_blitz

Back to top Go down

Post by albundy4td1game Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:27 pm

HAHAHA they gave you your own section too funny...

albundy4td1game
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down