* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Pass Committ - What does it do?

Go down

Pass Committ - What does it do? Empty Pass Committ - What does it do?

Post by Admin Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:36 am

Most people have had the chance to play Madden 13 for a few months now. By now almost of us either know or have stumbled upon the pass commit option. For those of you that don’t know how to make this work just hold the left trigger and press the right stick up. I have played around with this feature and after hours in the lab with different teams and formations this is something that every single madden player should use in every single game.

Below I will explain how it affects the defensive players during a man coverage and zone coverage plays.

Man Coverage Defense:

First I will explain what will happen if you don’t use pass commit.

-If the offense does a delay route, or even worse a play action play where the running back does a delay route the defensive player that is supposed to cover him will most of the time think that he is staying in to block and will decide to blitz himself. Leaving the RB uncover for an easy check down.

Now after pass committing.

- Pass committing will let everyone know to look out for the pass over everything else. This means the player that is supposed to cover the RB will watch him no matter what he does to make sure that he doesn’t go out for a pass. Using pass commit can help you combat those delay routes that a lot of players are using without having to hot route multiple players to cover the delay routes.

Read the rest of the article (including the effect of playing Zone...) by clicking below:

http://www.madden-school.com/the-effects-of-pass-commit-in-madden-nfl-13/

This article was reproduced with the permission of my friends at www.madden-school.com

Admin
Admin

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum