* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Position Changes for M25

4 posters

Go down

Position Changes for M25 Empty Position Changes for M25

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:31 am

Glad to see that every offseason we will be able to CHANGE POSITION for players on our roster... I understand EA will have some restrictions (like you cant make a WR a punter and run crazy fake punts with him...) but i think we need to look at further restrictions - NOTHING CRAZY - just to make position changes REASONABLE AND SIM LIKE...

Some concerns i have is guys moving WRs to TE and RB to FB - in both cases they are reasonable changes when considering a certain type of player - example a BIG WR with height, weight and blocking abilities should be able to move to TE but moving a small and speedy WR to TE is not realistic and will be against SIM rules afterall we cant have 180 pound and 98 speed TEs blowing up coverage on LBs! lol... Of course the oppisite would be true as well - you cant move BIG and SLOW TEs to WR to create blocking mismatches vs DBs - positional changes will have to be reasonable and SIM like...

I will provide a detailed description of how these changes are REASONABLE and SIM like in terms of tangible attributes and ratings when the game is released and when we know more about how positional changes work for M25...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Position Changes for M25 Empty Re: Position Changes for M25

Post by RIPxPatTillman40 Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:09 pm

I think for WR-TE we should make it based off speed, anything 86 and slower so Colston type of WRs only

RIPxPatTillman40
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:34 pm

RIPxPatTillman40 wrote:I think for WR-TE we should make it based off speed, anything 86 and slower so Colston type of WRs only
I think there needs to be a Height and weight minimum too - at least 6 feet 2 inches and 235 lbs - same kind of restriction for HB moving to FB
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by McNoob Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:54 pm

I don't like a height restriction for fullbacks. Many FBs are under 6'0". I do agree with a weight restriction though. Someone weighing 240lbs is much more suited for FB than say CJ Spiller.

McNoob

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:47 pm

McNoob wrote:I don't like a height restriction for fullbacks. Many FBs are under 6'0". I do agree with a weight restriction though. Someone weighing 240lbs is much more suited for FB than say CJ Spiller.
Good point here...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddening isn't it? Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:45 pm

No height restrictions on TEs. Hernandez is only 6ft. Restrictions should be based off of speed only imo.

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum