* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

If an UPDATED ROSTER becomes available sometime between Now & when we have our Rookie Draft - we will create New LG

3 posters

Go down

If an UPDATED ROSTER becomes available sometime between Now & when we have our Rookie Draft - we will create New LG Empty If an UPDATED ROSTER becomes available sometime between Now & when we have our Rookie Draft - we will create New LG

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:41 am

The title of the post says it all!!!

Drafting later then usual does give us a possible advantage of using a more up to date roster as our BASE roster for Fantasy Draft - in the past Madden has only updated the roster once (and that was after the SB...) - but its possible this may change this year - and if they do change - we will be ready to take advantage of this change!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

If an UPDATED ROSTER becomes available sometime between Now & when we have our Rookie Draft - we will create New LG Empty Re: If an UPDATED ROSTER becomes available sometime between Now & when we have our Rookie Draft - we will create New LG

Post by RIPxPatTillman40 Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:00 pm

I saw whn i created a dummy franchise to check out connected careers it says u can import a draft class, just wondering if we will be doing this or if we r using the default draft classes

RIPxPatTillman40
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

If an UPDATED ROSTER becomes available sometime between Now & when we have our Rookie Draft - we will create New LG Empty Re: If an UPDATED ROSTER becomes available sometime between Now & when we have our Rookie Draft - we will create New LG

Post by BurrInThePaint Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:12 pm

U can use custom rosters now so any update can be imported into franchise now I think

BurrInThePaint

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:29 pm

BurrInThePaint wrote:U can use custom rosters now so any update can be imported into franchise now I think
Didn't appear to give me that option when I created the lg... Will check out though
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum