* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Draft classes messed up?

3 posters

Go down

Draft classes messed up? Empty Draft classes messed up?

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:28 am

I just looked at a rookie draft class that I simulated in a test league and there was a 280 pound DT with 88 speed and only 2 CBs over 90 speed (91 and 93 speeded)

What's up with this? Seems strange IMO
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Draft classes messed up? Empty Re: Draft classes messed up?

Post by Maddening isn't it? Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:52 am

That's gonna be one hell of a DT. Hopefully he can get to the QB before those slow ass CBs get burned.

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by McNoob Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:56 am

The non-import draft classes are pretty lame. Most of the DTs weigh less than the DEs, which is really weird. 270 lbs is not normal for a tackle.

There are no good 3-4 OLBs whatsoever.

The agility ratings on WRs are really messed up. Very rarely will you draft a WR with agility in the 80+. For example, I drafted a guy with 99 SPD and 68 AGI. Makes no sense.

Half the RBs are 6'2" and over. I like tall power backs like Forte and whatnot, but RBs who are regularly 6'4" and 6'5" does not make sense either.

Overall, it seems they really skimped on the draft classes. There are less draft stories (only like 3 to 4 players now), the faces don't match up (a guy with a double chin tied to a 180lb receiver), and the ratings are produced by some lazy algorithm. Combine that with the issues of imported draft classes, and there's not a clear resolution.

McNoob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum