* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Questionable sh*t just went down

5 posters

Go down

Questionable sh*t just went down Empty Questionable sh*t just went down

Post by QDiggity Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:13 am

So me and puck scheduled to play at 1030. I sign on fifteen min before to discover my controller is broke, everything but the joysticks don't work. So I had to go to walmart and get another, I was back by 1040 ready to go.

We're in the lobby, I'm home and he's away. He picks purple and I pick blue. First mistake he should've changed jerseys because I was the home team. I don't care that I'm the cowboys, I like wearing blue at home so what. Here comes the money shot...

He kicks, I receive. I run it back for a TD with Lamichael James. He ends up pausing and quitting the game!!!

He says I should've worn white and I told him home team picks jersey. I ask him to agree with starting over and letting me run back the opening kick again. Never responds to my offer, just says, and I quote, "u think I fuckin around any longer u fucked up."

So...what u guys think?

QDiggity

Back to top Go down

Questionable sh*t just went down Empty Re: Questionable sh*t just went down

Post by weasel_ Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:08 pm

I think that the kickoff shouldn't count. Guys have same jerseys on you can't see where they are on the field . I would argue it helped you score TD

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by QDiggity Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:53 pm

So u don't kno which guy is running one way and one is running another? Kickoff might be the easiest to tell even with similar jerseys. And it was a clean kickoff, ran right by with solid blocks, didn't even matter

QDiggity

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddening isn't it? Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:33 pm

I don't see the problem with both teams wearing home jerseys. If you can't tell the difference you are blind. Get a bigger tv or glasses. The Cowboys should wear blue at home anyway. If i was an nfl team i'd tell the Boys to fuck off, I'm wearing my white on the road and my dark at home. Since when are the Boys so damn special.

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by gpatt55 Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:29 pm

That sucks, but in this case it sounds like Puck would've quit the game regardless of the outcome of that one play, even if it had resulted in a TD for him. Since the game does not let you pause pre-kickoff, he paused at the first available time and quit the game due to a lack of communication on both your parts. TD shouldn't count IMO
gpatt55
gpatt55
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by QDiggity Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:38 pm

No gpatt ur wrong, even if u try speaking for someone else. He knew which color jersey I had on beforehand, if it was a problem he shouldntve even started the game. Becuz I ran it back he wanted to blame his shitty special teams play on the color of the jersey.

QDiggity

Back to top Go down

Post by albundy4td1game Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:38 pm

You guys should not of started the game with similar jerseys... if that was why you were able to run kick back then it shouldn't count.... The guy was willing to wait for you to go to the store and buy a controller.. should of just restarted with opposite color jerseys... its only one score... are you not good enough to put up points again???

albundy4td1game
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by QDiggity Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:41 pm

Only one score? Starting the game up 7 is a huge advantage you would b crazy not to take it. Blaming it on the jerseys is a cop out, r u really dumb enough to not know which team is kicking and which team is receiving?

QDiggity

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum