* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

pac 12.. too much offense

2 posters

Go down

pac 12.. too much offense Empty pac 12.. too much offense

Post by kill650 Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:37 pm

This is ridiculous...defense sliders need to be turned up or turn to all-madden...look at yards per carry....its like its oregon vs. Portland state....ridiculous....all my games have been high scoring games 40+ points...this is a NFL sim...I want better defense awareness....this is getting out of hand, espescially the running game...just look at yards per carry....jamal charles has 9.4!!!! Lol my guy has 6.4....that is not NFL numbers those are pac12 numbers where they play NO defense

kill650

Back to top Go down

pac 12.. too much offense Empty Re: pac 12.. too much offense

Post by weasel_ Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:17 pm

These are the same numbers we had in last years game. It's pretty much spot on to last years version. It's fine I dot want the sliders to keep changing. I want to just lock in and get used to the gameplay and learn how to manipulate it. If the sliders change then all the rules change and its hard to get better. That guy BEASTMODE had some weird shit going on. He's not in the league anymore so the Jamal Charles avg will flatten out somewhat. If you don't avg more then 7 yards a carry in madden then your run game is shit. It's a video game and big plays happen which stretch the avg out. Everything has been working fine and I don't remember madden 13 anymore now it's jut madden. Leave the shit alone

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by chizz Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:00 pm

Should have been put to all madden and  left the sliders alone period. I don't see why you would mess with a default setting. But I agree that the defense is stupid with how the sliders are. These numbers are no where near last years weasel. I had AP and broke single season rushing record in a league last year and wasn't even close to 9 YRC AVG. So im not sure what your looking at. But the 1 thing that is that same is the CB always BEATING the WR on jump balls, When are they ever going to give the WRs a chance?

chizz

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieHustle Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Weasel's winning with these sliders, don't expect much from him. lol
CharlieHustle
CharlieHustle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content