* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Procedures

4 posters

Go down

Procedures  Empty Procedures

Post by broadway_blitz Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:51 pm

I'm all for discussions and updating policies but I think it would be best if we mandate changes during the offseason.

For example we can have a list of 1-9 issues that have been discussed such as sliders and quick-snap everyone can express their point and vote.

If you don't vote u don't count policy \ open discussion as it is now.

Post your thoughts

broadway_blitz

Back to top Go down

Procedures  Empty Re: Procedures

Post by weasel_ Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:19 am

All rule changes and gameplay rule changes should be done in the offseason! This includes changes tithe sliders! That's how they do in the real NFL! And all rules should be voted on. IN THE OFF SEASON !!! Like in every single major league sport! This is no debate

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:24 am

broadway_blitz wrote:I'm all for discussions and updating policies but I think it would be best if we mandate changes during the offseason.

For example we can have a list of 1-9 issues that have been discussed such as sliders and quick-snap everyone can express their point and vote.

If you don't vote u don't count policy \ open discussion as it is now.

Post your thoughts
I don't want to play an entire season under BAD POLICY...

I think this slider issue has been brought up because SOME ASS is telling guys that I MADE SLIDERS TO HELP MY GAMEPLAY - when the truth is that I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SLIDERS (general_hon researched and tested the sliders and I had no hand in them!)

So guys are bagging on sliders out of this misguided idea of corruption - but ultimately you will see how bad sliders are at default levels... AND I RATHER PLAY 1 or 2 weeks under BAD SLIDERS (and change them when people see the error of their ways...) rather then being stuck with a full year of bad sliders (because we decided on a change in the offseason)

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddening isn't it? Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:07 am

What if we don't see the error of our ways and like it better?
Are you gonna quit on us as commish like you did over the 3sec rule until we agree to let you change the back to sliders?

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:12 am

Maddening isn't it? wrote:What if we don't see the error of our ways and like it better?
Are you gonna quit on us as commish like you did over the 3sec rule until we agree to let you change the back to sliders?

Where did I say that?

But you will quickly backtrack when you are reminded how bad the default sliders are...

For the record I hope I am wrong! And there was a patch recently but in the EA patch announcement they fixed very few "gameplay" issues - just fixed other broken stuff like the accel clock...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by broadway_blitz Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:43 pm

i'm backing greener on the sliders

my point is moving forward with other items that WILL arise

broadway_blitz

Back to top Go down