* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Season 3 Early Surprises

+2
Maddening isn't it?
gpatt55
6 posters

Go down

Season 3 Early Surprises Empty Season 3 Early Surprises

Post by gpatt55 Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:54 am

Very interesting developments in this early point of season 3.
Some traditional powers seem to be struggling:
Tillman, Weasel, and Beastmode (welcome back) have all had some interesting losses to start the season.
What do these early results mean? Are they simply aberrations or do they suggest something more significant?
Could these results signal a shift in the power structure of this league?
Would love to see a new Weasel's Nest sometime soon, and get the dialogue up and running again.
gpatt55
gpatt55
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Season 3 Early Surprises Empty Re: Season 3 Early Surprises

Post by Maddening isn't it? Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:09 pm

I tried to get Weasel to do another Nest post but he said no one commented on his last one. It had 48 views at the time but I guess that's not good enough. Plus with the season he is having so far, he probably ain't feeling it right now.

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:09 am

Weasel has had some tough games - don't count him out though - he can get on a hot streak
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by RIPxPatTillman40 Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:08 am

im not sure WTF goin on with my colts, whole tm seems 2 b plyin like crap but i gt alot of season left 2 right the ship. But barkley plyin like its his senior yr @ USC isnt helping. Also tht not the same beastmode tht was previously in the lg

RIPxPatTillman40
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by General_Hon Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:07 pm

RIPxPatTillman40 wrote:im not sure WTF goin on with my colts, whole tm seems 2 b plyin like crap but i gt alot of season left 2 right the ship. But barkley plyin like its his senior yr @ USC isnt helping. Also tht not the same beastmode tht was previously in the lg

LOL@ Barkley comment.

We all know never to count you out.

General_Hon
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by weasel_ Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:04 pm

Jets season summary

1st game vs the Bills up 4 with :16 seconds left in the game the bills have no time outs on there own 20 yard line. I'm in cover 4 pass guess spread my line and LB and CBs. He throws a bomb for a TD.

AFC champs week 2 they kicked my ass nothing else to say.

Week 3 I played the Cardinals. Someone I never played before. Dude was In Germany the lag boy I don't even know why to say. He's not even in the league anymore.

Week 4 Seahawks. Felt like I was in the game till the 4th qt but the game got away from us. 0-4

Week 5. Grimreefer never responds to any line of comunication but I end up getting my game simulated and lose. 0-5

Week 6. This a funny story. Left my controller at allbundyshouse been playing with my backup the button got stuck in the first qt so I smashed it to pieces. Played rest of game with a knock off ps3 controller. Still the jaguars played great at the end of the game and stole it I should have won.

This season at 0-6 I have as many losses as I did in the first two seasons combined.

Pryor has thrown more interceptions the he has both first two seasons. Last year he has 26 TDs rushing and over 1500 yards. This year he has only 2 rushing Tds. Not even 300 yards rushing yet.

So I don't know I guess I'm going to blame the sliders LOL

weasel_
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum