* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

GPATT LEAGUE BACK IN ACTION!!!!

Go down

GPATT LEAGUE BACK IN ACTION!!!! Empty GPATT LEAGUE BACK IN ACTION!!!!

Post by Mos3ttiKid22 Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:08 pm

Yes that's right! Gpatt league is under new managment and will continue the league! Its going to be tough but i am going to deal with it because we love to play madden and what fun is one active league?! 48 advances and all rules are the same as Greenerrrs League to keep it sim. I will be running the league as well as chizz will be helping out and if so i know Nate will do what he can. If anybody is interested in joining let me know. 2014 rookie draft is going to be next week, no set date yet. Thank You Gpatt for giving me this chance to get the league up and running again. Lets Play Some Madden!
Mos3ttiKid22
Mos3ttiKid22
Rookie
Rookie

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum