* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

$20 (consider it a Gift from me to you)

+4
iSINSAY
bigbuddah
CassiusRocknRoll
Admin
8 posters

Go down

$20 (consider it a Gift from me to you) Empty $20 (consider it a Gift from me to you)

Post by Admin Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:31 am

Even though as a Canadian I am not eligible for any of these deals and the standard price is $69.99 in Canada (and Canadian Money is worth slightly less tha US dollar making the game even more relatively expensive) - I HAVE SOME MORE DEALS FOR MY AMERICAN MEMBERS OF THE MADDEN GROUP!

TARGET seems to have the best overall price of $49.99 (straight up - no strings attached)

http://target.com/Madden-NFL-11-Xbox-360/dp/B002I0JB6E/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&searchView=grid5&qid=1278607968&frombrowse=0&fromGsearch=true&node=1038576

Walmart purchase the game Online for $59.99 and get a $20 E-gift card...

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Madden-11-w-Bonus-10-Walmart.com-eGift-Card-PS3/13437626

GAMESTOP - $59.99 and GET 20,000 coins (I believe this is for the Ultimate Madden form of play - where you use the coins to buy packs of player cards or to bid on individual cards in the auction) - THIS CAN BE PURCHASED ONLINE OR AT THE STORE AS LONG AS YOUR PRE-ORDER THE GAME

http://gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=76810

BEST BUY - pre-order the game with a purchase price of $59.99 and receive a code for a free download of Madden Arcade (not sure if any SIM players would actually want this - but its something your kids may like!)

It seems that overall Walmart has the best deal - but you have to wait for the delivery on game release day (which you MAY have to have some1 home to accept delivery) and you have to use the $20 in the Online Walmart store which may or may not be something you would be willing to do...

The Target seems like the best staight up deal (go to the store and buy the game - no gimmicks attached) - ITS LIKE HAVING AN EXTRA $10 DIRECTLY IN YOUR POCKET - (and this would appeal to me) but not sure if you can pre-order this game -= thus reserving your copy - this may make supplies limited! (1st come - 1st serve

Admin
Admin

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

$20 (consider it a Gift from me to you) Empty YEAAAAH

Post by CassiusRocknRoll Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:31 pm

THATS THE BUSINESS!
CassiusRocknRoll
CassiusRocknRoll

Back to top Go down

$20 (consider it a Gift from me to you) Empty Re: $20 (consider it a Gift from me to you)

Post by bigbuddah Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:18 pm

not to mention most gamestops are having a tournament.

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

$20 (consider it a Gift from me to you) Empty Re: $20 (consider it a Gift from me to you)

Post by iSINSAY Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:03 am

does anyone know if you preorder online if it arrives at your house on the exact release date because usually i just go stand in line somewhere at midnight? thanks for the post too.
iSINSAY
iSINSAY

Back to top Go down

Post by bigbuddah Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:05 am

all my friends who have done that they havent gotten it on time...but nothin is like gettin it at midnight playing all night

bigbuddah
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

$20 (consider it a Gift from me to you) Empty here is a plan...

Post by Admin Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:13 am

iSINSAY wrote:does anyone know if you preorder online if it arrives at your house on the exact release date because usually i just go stand in line somewhere at midnight? thanks for the post too.

here is a plan - as devious as it may be! LOL - get the walmart deal- and go get the game at midnight at your fav store - then when the game arrives AUG 10 (at whatever time from your Walmart purchase) - you return it to the store that you purchased the game at midnight! (make sure the game remains UNOPENED - no strore will give refunds on a game that is already open) - also to be sure - check the return policy at the store - just to be sure they will give you cash on the return and not some BS store credit!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DEN_24 Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:55 pm

do you know how hard it would be to sit there with an unopened copy of that game for a whole night ? lol and what would the point be exactly, to buy a game, not open it, only to return it the next day ? lol idk, maybe i didnt read ur post properly, but im thinkin if someone goes out of their way to stand in line to buy a game that late at night well theyre gonna wanna play at least one game that night lol man id be siting there waiting for the ups dude the next day for sure lol to tell the truth, i dont care about all the fancy extras they offer, i just wanna play the damn game lol but if i can save $10 well.. $10 is $10 lol idk man, maybe u meant return the one that u had delivered from walmart ??? but then they probably wouldnt want you to keep the $20 gift card lol theyd probably want that back too lol but it could work... but that would bmean youd be keepiing the one u bought at midinght and returning the one the ups dude brought you no ? lol
DEN_24
DEN_24

Back to top Go down

Post by DEN_24 Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:08 pm

ok wait i think i just got what ur tryin to say lol had to actually think a little on it but... u meant buy it at midnight somewhere... open it and play it asap, and then when ur pre-order copy arrives, you take that one back to wherever u bought the game at midinght ? so u wouldnt actually be returning the one u bought at midinght.... could work, but they might be able to tell its not the copy u bought from them just by scanning the bar code no?
DEN_24
DEN_24

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:18 pm

DEN_24 wrote:ok wait i think i just got what ur tryin to say lol had to actually think a little on it but... u meant buy it at midnight somewhere... open it and play it asap, and then when ur pre-order copy arrives, you take that one back to wherever u bought the game at midinght ? so u wouldnt actually be returning the one u bought at midinght.... could work, but they might be able to tell its not the copy u bought from them just by scanning the bar code no?

u got the plan bro - idk, they may be able to tell from the bar code - but i thought bar codes were developed to tell the difference4 between specific items and not to tell the difference between items that are the same but form different stores - maybe some1 who has a background in retail would be able to get to the bottomn of this! (or maybe i will just google bar codes)
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by iSINSAY Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:31 pm

the switch a roo sounds nice kinda like stiking it 2 da man lol
but i do like the experience of going to the midnight madness 1st hand & getting the game since downloading music took away going to the music store in the mall to get the newest cd on tuesday whole ordeal.I prefer vinyl myself.
DIGITALEYEZD gEnErAtIoN iz where we R @ (hello MOTO) LOL
iSINSAY
iSINSAY

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:16 am

sadly - none of the retailers are open at midnight in Canada - the only game around here The Electronic Boutique (known as Game Stop in the USA) is open til midnight for is NHL game!

so I will have to wait til 10 am when the retailers open to get my copy - THIS IS GOING TO MY EXCUSE FOR LOSING FOR THE 1ST MONTH - I am at a disadvantage because all of the USA Members had the game 10 hours longer than me! LOL!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DEN_24 Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:34 am

actually i thought the same thing as you did when MLB10 came out... im canadian, no way ill get it at midnight lol usually what they do here (in quebec anyways) is... because of some stupid labor law that prevents retail stores from opening pas midnight, they open an hour earlier the next morning, so instead of 9am, they open at 8... i know they usually only do this for big games (COD lol) but i got lucky with MLB, cuz it came out on the same day as battlefield 2 lol so MLB wasnt big enough to warrant a midnight sale, but battlefield 2 was lol but i really wanted MLB so i got home from work, cracked open a phone book lol and called all the video stores in my area... i actually found one 5 mins away that was staying open past midnight to sell battlefield 2, so i asked to guy if he had mlb and he had 2 or 3 copies, i asked him to keep me one lol sure enough come midnight, there was a bunch of shooter-game fans standing in line lol when i got to the cash and asked for baseball, alot of people gave me a funny look, but i could care less lol i had the game... so greener id suggest you check all ur local video stores to see if any of em - A) are open past 12.... and b) sell games... more specifically madden... i mean the one i went to is a chain of stores they have across quebec called "videotron" and some videotrons have a game boutique inside them, which was actually taken over by microplay... now i know they have a few videotrons in ontario, but i dont think they have em out towards T.O., more like ottawa and french speaking areas, cuz videotron is also a cable and internet provider here in la belle province lol so people dont just go there to rent stuff, they also go there to return their modem or digital cable receivers... but im sure there is something comperable around where u live... anyways, doesnt hurt to look
DEN_24
DEN_24

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:28 pm

I had the same experience - even at 10am when I bought my Copy of the SHOW - the clerk assumed i was there for battlefield - (i was thinkn to myself that i hoped that i didn't look like geeky 1st person shooter guy - which since the demise of the SHOW have actually played a fair amount of - I got into killing Nazi Zombies in COD! - good fun) - funny co-incidence!

Jumbo Video in oNTARIO USED TO HOUSE mICROPLAY IN A SIMILAR WAS AS VIDEOTRON - and i did get Madden 2009 at midnight from there - BUT THEY HAVE SINCE CLOSED - the search continues!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by iSINSAY Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:59 pm

there's a club in L.A. called Mr. Miyagi'z seen it with my own eye'zzz
sware 2 GOD! there was people inside & out then my eye'z went affraid Shocked
iSINSAY
iSINSAY

Back to top Go down

Post by DEN_24 Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:31 am

iSINSAY wrote:there's a club in L.A. called Mr. Miyagi'z seen it with my own eye'zzz
sware 2 GOD! there was people inside & out then my eye'z went affraid Shocked

AWESOME !!! lol WAX ON ! WAX OFF !!! lollllll
DEN_24
DEN_24

Back to top Go down

$20 (consider it a Gift from me to you) Empty SPORTS ILLUSTRATED GIVING MADDEN 11 AWAY FREE!!

Post by Admin Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:49 pm

Check out this deal that SI is offering!!!! - Getting Madden 11 free is better than any of the above offers - obviously you have to subscrive to SI - but it seems like a pretty good deal getting the magazine too!!!

check it out!

https://subs.timeinc.net/SI/si_madden0710.jhtml?experience_id=302563&pkw=PSSIGLTX072810CNND1886&partner=yes&source_id=12&_requestid=157489

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nickkwiesh1 Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:09 pm

yea i considered doing the si thing but if u look at the fine print it says ea sports madden nfl 11 game will be available for shipping august 24th. i wouldnt be able to wait that long lol. not to metion how long it probably takes to ship. since a lot of people will take advantage of the offer. i would do it if i could get it on release date but i also already pre-ordered and am probably going to the midnight release. thanks for the info tho.

nickkwiesh1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:19 pm

ty for getting the skinny on this nick - much appreaciated - i guess the latin phrase - havior-comptor would apply in this case... - BUYER BEWARE!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnylagz17 Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:35 am

gamestops are having tournaments?! what!! I've been dying to play in 1

as for the game I been preordered it lol in feb... then I played the demo...

I wonder if I get the points/coins b/c i did it so early haha

johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum