* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

Who's interested in the first Non-Draft lg on this forum??

4 posters

Go down

Who's interested in the first Non-Draft lg on this forum?? Empty Who's interested in the first Non-Draft lg on this forum??

Post by CharlieHustle Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:22 pm

There's plenty of great talent here, as I have gotten my butt kicked by a few of you guys. lol... And I also know most of you will play year-round, so i want to bring my preexisting successful league here where it can thrive with top-teir coaches...

This LG is for the die-hard NFL fans who've been cheering their home/favorite teams since they can remember, and have been loyal through all the ups and downs...

This lg will fill up fast, as I already have a following of talent who are year-round players... I'm trying to join forces with greenerrrr and the gang only to enhance the madden experience for everyone here. This is merely an alternative complimentary lg to the FD lgs, NOT a competitor.

WHO'S INTERESTED?? Please let me know what y'all think??

THIS WILL BE A PS4 LEAGUE ONLY.
CharlieHustle
CharlieHustle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Who's interested in the first Non-Draft lg on this forum?? Empty Re: Who's interested in the first Non-Draft lg on this forum??

Post by Mos3ttiKid22 Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:25 pm

Fly eagles Fly
Mos3ttiKid22
Mos3ttiKid22
Rookie
Rookie

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Who's interested in the first Non-Draft lg on this forum?? Empty Re: Who's interested in the first Non-Draft lg on this forum??

Post by CharlieHustle Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:16 pm

Mos3ttiKid22 wrote:Fly eagles Fly

I'm a philly(area) native, but a steelers fan... I'll reserve that team for you if my current eagles coach doesn't join this year.
CharlieHustle
CharlieHustle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieHustle Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:21 pm

NOBODY wants a regular team?? lol
CharlieHustle
CharlieHustle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by kavorka2 Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:49 pm

I'll restore the ROAR

kavorka2
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddening isn't it? Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:32 pm

I'll join. You did however tell me to fuck off last time we played. As long as you can not get butt hurt I'm in. I want the Chiefs.

Maddening isn't it?
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieHustle Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:38 pm

kavorka2 wrote:I'll restore the ROAR

What team you want?
CharlieHustle
CharlieHustle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieHustle Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:41 pm

Maddening isn't it? wrote:I'll join. You did however tell me to fuck off last time we played.  As long as you can not get butt hurt I'm in. I want the Chiefs.

Lol... My bad, I'm a sore loser. Nothing personal... You can have the chiefs. They're open as of now.
CharlieHustle
CharlieHustle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieHustle Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:45 pm

TEAMS TAKEN: eagles, redskins, bills, bucs, bengals, steelers, seahawks, ravens, 49ers, redskins, vikings, jets, broncos, packers, panthers, patriots, lions, and saints.

MUST HAVE THE GROUPME APP TO BE IN THE LEAGUE!!

League/Group name: Masters Of The Gridiron
CharlieHustle
CharlieHustle
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum