* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

X-BOX franchise now AVAILABLE in the Madden Group!!!

2 posters

Go down

X-BOX franchise now AVAILABLE in the Madden Group!!! Empty X-BOX franchise now AVAILABLE in the Madden Group!!!

Post by Admin Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:36 pm

We have done well bringing SIM online franchise to the PS3 - are cousins with the X-BOX console should have the same opportunity...

The 1st X-BOX franchise will be fantasy draft - and I am still searching for the right commish - If you think you are the right person for the job - send me a PM telling me credentails and why you would be a good leader!!!

as a side note - the X-BOX division - will hopefully bring yanksuck007 back in the fold - this anaugrial member become disenchanted with the PS3 and moved to the X-BOX - i will look him up - if any1 else has contact with him - LET HIM KNOW!

Admin
Admin

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

X-BOX franchise now AVAILABLE in the Madden Group!!! Empty cool

Post by videogameprojr Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:37 pm

i dont have xbox
videogameprojr
videogameprojr

Back to top Go down

X-BOX franchise now AVAILABLE in the Madden Group!!! Empty Re: X-BOX franchise now AVAILABLE in the Madden Group!!!

Post by Admin Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:24 pm

videogameprojr wrote:i dont have xbox

its all good bud - you are hooked up with our Online franchise that are on the PS3 - we are just making our great franchise available to guys who only HAVE x-box..

Admin
Admin

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

X-BOX franchise now AVAILABLE in the Madden Group!!! Empty i know

Post by videogameprojr Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:40 pm

i didnt forget
videogameprojr
videogameprojr

Back to top Go down

X-BOX franchise now AVAILABLE in the Madden Group!!! Empty Re: X-BOX franchise now AVAILABLE in the Madden Group!!!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down