* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

NO EXAGERARTION - play-off gm had 9 minutes of playn time

+2
falconfansince81
GREENERRRR
6 posters

Go down

NO EXAGERARTION - play-off gm had 9 minutes of playn time Empty NO EXAGERARTION - play-off gm had 9 minutes of playn time

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:17 pm

Played another player who is a string runner in a playoff game - we both had 31 runs each - THAT MEANT THAT OVER 16 MINUTES OF OUR CLOCK WAS RUN OFF BY THE ACCEL CLOCK... whne u add in the completed passes that were tackled in BOUNDS - WE just played over 1 quarter of football (THATS BECAUSE OF THE 15 SEC ACCEL CLOCK RUN OFF)...

NEVER HAD A MORE UNSIM EXPERIENCE IN THE MADDEN GROUP EVER - and its not the players fault - its the fact the accel clcok is on... IS UTTER INSANITY - AND MAKING IT WORSE IT WAS A PLAYOFF GAME...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

NO EXAGERARTION - play-off gm had 9 minutes of playn time Empty Re: NO EXAGERARTION - play-off gm had 9 minutes of playn time

Post by falconfansince81 Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:24 pm

damn that sucks, def a downside to having it on. i wish you could change it per game if both users wanted it off...but we can't even get correct calls out of bounds yet so the odds of that are pretty unlikely. if you and your opponent agree to an non accel clock in my league greener and i can, i'll change it before you guys start...just throwin that out there to anyone who wants it.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

NO EXAGERARTION - play-off gm had 9 minutes of playn time Empty Re: NO EXAGERARTION - play-off gm had 9 minutes of playn time

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:48 pm

I'd like it off too...but wouldn't that lead to inflated stats in the games that we play with it off?
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:25 am

Cheddah_Cheez wrote:I'd like it off too...but wouldn't that lead to inflated stats in the games that we play with it off?

CERTAINLY LEADS TO DEFLATED STATS WITH THE ACCEL CLOCK ON FOR ME...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:55 am

greenerrr stop complaining..your 10-1 with accel clock....
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:29 pm

I thought that was the theme of madden this year....

GREENERRR Let me direct your attention to the back cover of madden... AS IT READS IN ENLARGE FONT.......

SIMPLER. QUICKER. DEEPER.

MAY I REPEAT and BOLD

QUICKER.
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:02 pm

QUICKER - DEFINITELY - deeper no - AND I AM DOING OK WITH THE ACCEL CLOCK - BUT I HAVET PLAYED A RUN 1ST TEAM - until tobnight- playn bigmullet and he has AP - watch the stats in this game... I BET YOU WE ARE DONE THIS HAME IN A HALF AN HOUR... i bet we each have 4 possession (if that) - baring any turnovers...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace1129 Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:22 pm

Dont be scared! Fire the ball down the field lol.

Ace1129
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by JDB721 Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Oh so why aren't you talking shit to Greener, Ace? Oh thats right. Hes a commissioner.
JDB721
JDB721
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:46 pm

Ace1129 wrote:Dont be scared! Fire the ball down the field lol.

`YOUR RIGHT - i am a weak passer - and sensless turnovers are soething i try to ellimnate; i am working hard to improve my passing game - especially now that play action is fixed...
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum