* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

the best game never played .. bigmullet vs johnnylagz

3 posters

Go down

the best game never played .. bigmullet vs johnnylagz Empty the best game never played .. bigmullet vs johnnylagz

Post by johnnylagz17 Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:09 pm

24-24 30 seconds left byrd picks off the eagles qb runs it a little and then boom.. ea decides the game isnt worth finishing

it was toe to toe turnover for turnover run for run deep passes screens big plays d ints tackles for losses runs for huge gains

game had it all...except an ending as EAs servers decided we aren't good enough to go to OT ( or possibly an amazing fg after the int if I could squeeze in it lol )

worst thing? eagles giants .. 2nd worst? I lost the last 1 I'm 3-10 .. 3rd worst? we were so stressed after bigmullet couldnt even play afterwards..

there goes a win for me .. or at least a great loss and some good stats for benson
johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

the best game never played .. bigmullet vs johnnylagz Empty Re: the best game never played .. bigmullet vs johnnylagz

Post by falconfansince81 Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:14 pm

always just go into unranked 1st, quit right after kickoff and then start the game. haven't had a D/C yet using this method. everything ea touches usually breaks so we have to create our own ways around their half assed programming.
falconfansince81
falconfansince81
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

the best game never played .. bigmullet vs johnnylagz Empty Re: the best game never played .. bigmullet vs johnnylagz

Post by johnnylagz17 Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:59 am

haha yeah EAs next target seems to ruin mma , I may be a minority here on this 2 but they better not ruin bioware ..only company with good rpgs not named fallout

johnnylagz17
johnnylagz17
Pro
Pro

https://facebook.com  look for john lagonigro ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:35 pm

Yea I had undisputed before my xbox broke an then I figured I'd wait to try the mms demo before I made a decision to buy it back. Well I thought the mms demo sucked so it's back to undisputed. And as far as RPGs not named fallout...good luck with anything ea produces bein fun. Save FIFA.
Cheddah_Cheez
Cheddah_Cheez
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum