* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

APPLY HERE to join this ONLINE FRANCHISE

+22
Vista3131
iivan18
AthleticOne
fhpt317
CantBbeat83
slickmonkyz
ct2384
Bigmullet
Admin
Maddog
GAD___Warrior
Mapache
tomer629
morrisbrown94doc
Aug17
Mos3ttiKid22
chizz522
DEN_24
ezweightloss
dtigertron
jmojsoski
GREENERRRR
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

APPLY HERE to join this ONLINE FRANCHISE Empty APPLY HERE to join this ONLINE FRANCHISE

Post by GREENERRRR Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:11 pm

please realize that I will do my best to accomodate all players requests for teams - BUT THIS IS A FANTASY DRAFT FRANCHISE - this makes the team you are LESS IMPORTANT (but we all have our favorites!!!) -

Make sure I know your PSN ID (ideally it is the same as the ID you have chosen for this website) -

I encourage players to list 3-5 teams in sequential preference and I will accomodate requests for teams as best as I can - BUT PLS REMEMBER - THESE ARE REQUESTS FOR TEAMS - JUST B/C YOU POSTED 1ST DOESNT NECESSARILY MEAN YOU ARE ENTITLED TO THAT TEAM...

Reply to this message string below to confirm your application to join this Online Franchise...

GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

APPLY HERE to join this ONLINE FRANCHISE Empty Re: APPLY HERE to join this ONLINE FRANCHISE

Post by jmojsoski Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:00 pm

what up greeneer...havent played madden in 4 months..lmao
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

APPLY HERE to join this ONLINE FRANCHISE Empty Lions if no one wants them

Post by dtigertron Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:02 pm

I really don't care which team. I would like the Lions cause I am from Michigan, but if some one else wants them, I will take what ever team no one wants.
dtigertron
dtigertron
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

APPLY HERE to join this ONLINE FRANCHISE Empty Re: APPLY HERE to join this ONLINE FRANCHISE

Post by ezweightloss Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:38 am

if the colts are available that is my preference. other than that i don't mind.

ezweightloss
Pro
Pro

Back to top Go down

APPLY HERE to join this ONLINE FRANCHISE Empty DENVER or SAN FRAN

Post by DEN_24 Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:32 am

ive been a huge niners fan since i was a kid lol took em last year but only made the playoffs once lol so im gonna go with the broncos (if theyre available) this year, since people think im from denver cuz of my PSN ID anyways lol plus, i got sick of always playing in clear weather conditions lol time for some snow baby - and i love denvers uniforms... just hope i dont get stuck with kyle orton Razz lol its good to be back
DEN_24
DEN_24

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:54 pm

whoa...i had Denver last year...and made every AFC championship game...i think i should continue the reigns...and if i have the first pick in the draft ...I will draft TIM TEBOW..lmao
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by DEN_24 Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:44 pm

jmojsoski wrote:whoa...i had Denver last year...and made every AFC championship game...i think i should continue the reigns...and if i have the first pick in the draft ...I will draft TIM TEBOW..lmao

LOL - hey man u had ur chance to claim denver lol u posted b4 i did, but didnt pick a team lol u just said u hadnt played in 4 months.. but then again, i dont need you taking another team in my division, just to smoke me everytime we play cuz i took the team u wanted lol
DEN_24
DEN_24

Back to top Go down

Post by jmojsoski Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:45 pm

lol..nah man, i wouldnt do that....just might grab the packers...
jmojsoski
jmojsoski
All Pro
All Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by DEN_24 Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:50 pm

damn man lol i totally forgot they existed lol idk why but i was trying to think of another team that gets alot of snow, that id actually play with lol and they didnt even come to mind lol all i could think of was like buffalo, cleveland or even new england and i dont like any of those teams, but the packers... good call
DEN_24
DEN_24

Back to top Go down

APPLY HERE to join this ONLINE FRANCHISE Empty Finally madden is back!!

Post by chizz522 Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Im in for sure, would prefer the BILLS but it doesn't really matter i guess, Just happy madden lgs are getting started!
chizz522
chizz522
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

APPLY HERE to join this ONLINE FRANCHISE Empty FINALLY!

Post by Mos3ttiKid22 Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:43 pm

FINALLY!!! Madden is back, and being a huge Philly fan, i would love to play with the Eagles! Thnx Greenerrrr
Mos3ttiKid22
Mos3ttiKid22
Rookie
Rookie

https://maddengroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aug17 Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:59 pm

MLB the Show is a disgrace. Ill take the Giants, Greener. I look forward to playing a game with an online interface that doesnt suck.

Aug17

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:58 am

Aug17 wrote:MLB the Show is a disgrace. Ill take the Giants, Greener. I look forward to playing a game with an online interface that doesnt suck.

well siad AUG17 - we all were totalkly frusturated with SONY delivery of MLB the SHOW 10... nevertheless; I have complete faithe in EA SPORTS delivering a solid Madden experience - afterall this is what Electronic Arts specializes in (sports games) and Madden is EA's baby - The SHOW is just a tiny part of a huge conglomerate - and despite the successes MLB the SHOW has had - SONY doesn't seemed to concerned with success or failure of MLB the SHOW - its too bad that their is not a significant rival for MLB the SHOW - but perhaps this years MEGA FLOP will open the door for the competition - Maybe losing market share and subsequently share holder value will light a fire under SONY's ass and get them to deliver a decent game - where there "innovatioons" actually worked!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

APPLY HERE to join this ONLINE FRANCHISE Empty morrisbrown94doc

Post by morrisbrown94doc Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:41 am

I will take the browns

morrisbrown94doc

Back to top Go down

Post by tomer629 Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Hey guys its tomer629 / skolvikesallday from last year

looking forward to playing in some great sim leagues again

ill take the vikings if they are still available, if not then ill take anyone but the packers Smile

tomer629
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

APPLY HERE to join this ONLINE FRANCHISE Empty Summary of teams REQUESTED thus far

Post by GREENERRRR Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:44 pm

I want to emphasize that these team selections are NOT SET IN STONE - afterall `fair is fair`- If a long term player INSISTS on a team that a relatively new member has already`requested - I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO GIVE THE TEAM TO THE PLAYER WHO HAS MADE THE LONGER and BIGGER COMMITTMNT TO OUR GROUP (this is because i have yet to make contact with 10 of the most dedicated players from our highly successful online franchise from last year)

I hope selecting your fav `team`will not be a stumbling block for a LEGIT player joining our group - afterall ITS A FANTASY DRAFT ONLINE FRANCHISE - THE TEAM YOU SELECT IS OF LITTLE CONSEQUENCE... So i ask all members to keep an open mind when requesting teams - perhaps list 3 or 4 in a prioritized sequence - YOU SHOULD ALSO LIST ANY TEAMS THAT WOULD ABSOLUTELY DESPISE BEING! (I will do my best to never make a Jets fan play with the Giants!)

If a previous player has already posted your `fav`team AND YOU DESPERATELY WANT TO PLAY WITH THEM - contact that member and see if you can work something out - afterall - we are all reasonable people! BUT IN THE END - lets not get our `knickers in a knot` if we don`t get a the team we prefer...

TEAMS CURRENTLY SELECTED (as stated previously these requests are NOT FINALIZED and are only initial guidline - a place for us to start!)

AFC EAST

Bills - chizz522
Pats - ct2384
Dolphins - GAD_WARRIOR
Jets - Mosettikid

AFC NORTH

Browns - morrisbrown94doc
Ravens - schloer87
Steelers - fhpt317
Bengals - boltsbbound

AFC SOUTH

Texans - Gvilla809
Colts - ezweightloss
Titans - RO_--_88
Jags - joker

AFC WEST

Raiders - GREENERRRR
Broncos - DEN_24
Cheifs - Dlew16
Chargers - athleticone

NFC EAST

Cowboys - bigbuddah
Redskins - Mapache
Eagles - bigmullet
Giants - AUG17

NFC NORTH

Bears - Vista3131
Packers - jmojsoski
Vickings - tomer629
Lions - dtigertron

NFC SOUTH

Saints - ivan18
Panthers - Made2Shyne
Bucs - slickmonkyz
Falcons - ThePlague0208

NFC WEST

Cardinals - CassiusRocknRoll
Seahawks - Da_grade8test
Rams - mjkight
49er`s - Cantbbeat83

**** Remember this is just an initial outline of this years Online Franchise - ITS EARLY IN THE MADDEN 11 SEASON - THE GAME IS A MONTH AWAY FROM RELEASE - i have not been able to get in touch with some KEY CONTRIBUTOTS to last years game - and I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO INCLUDE ANY OF THESE PLAYERS - IF any1 is bumped - I will FIND OF WAY OF GETTING THEM INTO THE THIS ONLIONE FRANCHISE - JUST BE PATIENT - i will work it out - I ALWAYS DO!

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:53 am; edited 6 times in total
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

APPLY HERE to join this ONLINE FRANCHISE Empty Team

Post by Mapache Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:09 pm

I would like the bears, redskins, ravens, Giants, Jets

Mapache

Back to top Go down

Post by Mapache Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:12 pm

[quote="Mapache"]I would like the bears, redskins, ravens, Giants, Jets[/quote
If you can give me the redskins like last year thats cool.

Mapache

Back to top Go down

Post by GAD___Warrior Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:07 pm

I'll take the Dolphins or the Falcons.
My PSN is still GAD_Warrior

GAD___Warrior

Back to top Go down

APPLY HERE to join this ONLINE FRANCHISE Empty i'll take the PATRIOTS

Post by Maddog Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:08 am

hey greener its ct2384 i created that name but it wont let me sign in under that name so i made a new name...

Maddog

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:46 am

cat82384 wrote:hey greener its ct2384 i created that name but it wont let me sign in under that name so i made a new name...

I can change your USER ID back to CT2384 (which we probably should do - so that every1 can easily know who is actually posting what - but I wanna be sure you know b4 i do it - are you cool with that? let me know and I will make the change

In addition - select the team you prefer - As the gamne gets closer to releaase there wqill be less teams to choose from - GLAD TO HAVE YOU ONBOARD AGAIN THIS YEAR!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigmullet Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:43 pm

Hey, i thought i posted Eagles in original setup of the League, i just seen this section, i was one of the 1st to post, thought i locked up eagles

Brian
PSN: Bigmullet
e-mail: sandman410@verizon.net

Team: Eagles, Bengals

Bigmullet
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mos3ttiKid22 Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Bigmullet wrote:Hey, i thought i posted Eagles in original setup of the League, i just seen this section, i was one of the 1st to post, thought i locked up eagles

Brian
PSN: Bigmullet
e-mail: sandman410@verizon.net

Team: Eagles, Bengals

Hey, Bigmullet, i just looked and you didnt post anything b4 me!
Mos3ttiKid22
Mos3ttiKid22
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

APPLY HERE to join this ONLINE FRANCHISE Empty hey

Post by Maddog Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:21 pm

That would be great if you could change my name from cat82384 to ct2384 just let me know thanks

Maddog

Back to top Go down

Post by Mos3ttiKid22 Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:23 pm

cat82384 wrote:That would be great if you could change my name from cat82384 to ct2384 just let me know thanks

u gunna pick up the 49ers this year?
Mos3ttiKid22
Mos3ttiKid22
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum