* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC WR

4 posters

Go down

SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC WR

SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC WR Vote_lcap73%SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC WR Vote_rcap 73% 
[ 8 ]
SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC WR Vote_lcap0%SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC WR Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC WR Vote_lcap9%SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC WR Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC WR Vote_lcap18%SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC WR Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC WR Vote_lcap0%SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC WR Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 11

SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC WR Empty SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC WR

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:53 pm

It is your turn to vote for the best of the best. Who do you feel should be nominated as the SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC WR?
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC WR Empty Re: SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC WR

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:57 pm

Jackson was a beast this year for me. ***Side note...double cover Jackson and you've shut down one of the main ingredients to my offense. He's the only decent receiver I have...especially because I was without Gates for half the year with an injury.
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC WR Empty Re: SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC WR

Post by surfnturf90 Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:32 pm

Jacksons got the best numbers by far

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:45 pm

i gotta go with steve smith - i have been beat deep (cleanly) only a handful of times this year - and he was 1 of the guys who has done it - just ran past my 93 speed CB mcourty - who was suppose to playn A DEEP ZONE TOO!!!!
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:47 pm

Also consider Smith is in an Offense with other weapons such as DeSean Jackson, Hines Ward, Tony Gonzalez, and C.J. Spiller, who all caught an abundance of balls.

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum