* Committed SIM play

* we play 12 months a year

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

* Committed SIM play

est 2009
If you have any issues logging on or registering, see if GREENERRRR is in the website chat (and get instant feedback) or contact him directly at greenerrrr@ps3maddengroup.com
* Committed SIM play

est 2009
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
groupme

groupme ID 5302641
maddenfantasydraft.com chat

if you want to chat about league text GREENERRRR at (289)241-4968 and he will invite you to groupme chat

SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC DEFENSIVE LINEMAN

4 posters

Go down

SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC DEFENSIVE LINEMAN

SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC DEFENSIVE LINEMAN Vote_lcap13%SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC DEFENSIVE LINEMAN Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC DEFENSIVE LINEMAN Vote_lcap0%SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC DEFENSIVE LINEMAN Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC DEFENSIVE LINEMAN Vote_lcap13%SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC DEFENSIVE LINEMAN Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC DEFENSIVE LINEMAN Vote_lcap25%SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC DEFENSIVE LINEMAN Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC DEFENSIVE LINEMAN Vote_lcap0%SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC DEFENSIVE LINEMAN Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC DEFENSIVE LINEMAN Vote_lcap49%SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC DEFENSIVE LINEMAN Vote_rcap 49% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 8

SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC DEFENSIVE LINEMAN Empty SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC DEFENSIVE LINEMAN

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:25 pm

It is your turn to vote for the best of the best. Who do you feel should be nominated as the SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC DEFENSIVE LINEMAN?
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC DEFENSIVE LINEMAN Empty Re: SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC DEFENSIVE LINEMAN

Post by Deathwish22 Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:03 pm

Had to vote for my boy Brown...7 sacks....and not to mention the 2 picks for a lineman. Ohzzz yeah!
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC DEFENSIVE LINEMAN Empty Re: SEASON 1 - DEATHWISH ALL-PRO AFC DEFENSIVE LINEMAN

Post by surfnturf90 Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:39 pm

Don't know what Brown was doing back in coverage, but the 2 picks definitely make up for having 1 less sack than the other guys

surfnturf90
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by BlaineTheMono19 Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:38 pm

No Love for Wimbley? I know it says LB beside his name, but he played with his hand in the dirt all year and put up this stat line: 71 tackles, 18 TFL, 5 Sacks, 1 int for a TD. And he just played a huge game against the Bills in a wildcard win. Gotta show more love to the 'tweeners'!

BlaineTheMono19
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathwish22 Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:04 am

I know bro...I mentioned this before...there are guys that don't show up on the radar because I have no idea what position you played them at during the regular season...all i can really go by is the stats leaderboard on the game itself...and what their position is listed by the game...I wish there was a more in depth stat category for the whole league to go by...but there isn't...so we have to just deal with what we got...sorry bro
Deathwish22
Deathwish22
All-Madden
All-Madden

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:39 pm

Jerry only has a 11 tackjles - BUT I PLAY A 3-4 - and he is the big dog in the middle that takes up a lot of space (and double teams) and lets the LB's to make the play - the fact that i lead the lg in run defense (or was close to the top anyways) - is a real feather in his cap -= AND FOR HIM TO GET 7 SACKS - is a huge bonus... PASS RUSH IS NOT WHAT HE IS EXPECTED TO DO - but he did it well

vote for jerry - he deserves it
GREENERRRR
GREENERRRR
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down